025.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When Suzy regained conscious and found out about her miscarriage, a wave of screams and cries broke out in the room. Jinyoung stood braced against the door while Kang Joon calmed her down. Despite what happened, he couldn’t bare to touch her. He didn’t even want to look at her but he needed answers. Call him cold or heartless for choosing a time like this but he also knew, now is all he had until their parents got the news and swarmed the room.

“My parents didn’t approve of Kang Joon. I-I was going to runaway with him but then our parents started talking about our marriage. And I thought we found a way to make things work between us. I would marry you but it would just be a front, a cover up for my real relationship with him. But then I started liking you and before I know it, my feelings were growing stronger for you. Since I know my parents obviously approve of you, I thought I’d make things easier for myself and let him go”. She kept looking down or switching between covering her face just so she wouldn’t have to face the two men in the room.

“What about the baby?. Is he right?”.Silence. “Suzy, I’m asking you something. For once be honest and tell me the truth!”.

“Yes”. Jinyoung clenched his fists so tights, the whites on his knuckles became visible. “Then what happened that night?”.

“I planned the whole thing. You were too drunk to remember so I took advantage of the situation and made it look like we slept together. Because I...I was already a week pregnant. The marks were Kang Joon’s. He helped me”.The said male was looking beyond annoyed. “If I knew it was going to lead up to this I would have never. She was taking my babygirl away from me and now...she really is gone”.Betrayal. Pure betrayal was written on Jinyoung’s face as he stared at her. “I am so sorry”.

“We’re done. All of this. it!. As for our parents. Deal with them”.Jinyoung pushed the doors of the room open and stalked right out. As much as he didn’t want the situation to get to him, he failed himself as tears kept streaming down his cheeks no matter how much he kept wiping them away.
  -----------

They were obviously there and who knows what went down. What story she told their parents or what they would do to Kang Joon. But he didn’t care about that. After the they have put him through, he didn’t deserve this. So he kept rejecting their calls after calls. Even Jihyo and his father.

The evening weather matched his mood with its heavy rain. Stepping out of his car, he took a seat in front of the convenience store and stared at the building across from him. Specifically some of the windows that belonged to one apartment. After three rings the owner of said apartment picked up. “Hello?. Hello?...Youngie?”. Jinyoung let out a strangled chuckle. “How could you lie to me, hyung?. When I know you couldn’t. Why did you make me believe otherwise?. You made me associate words like ‘i hate you, i never want to see you again’ with you”.

There was a heavy sigh from the other end of the line until his voice came through. “Where are you?”.

“Look out the window”. With furrowed brows, Mark got up from his couch and checked the living room windows when he caught sight of Jinyoung’s car. And then Jinyoung himself, hugging himself while on the phone. “You ing idiot!. It’s cold as !”. Mark took an umbrella before speeding out of his apartment then across the road to the shivering raven. “You--”.

“Do you really not love me anymore?”. His scolding was cut short but Jinyoung’s sudden bomb of a question. Mark knelt down in front of him so they were at eye level. “It’s because I do that made me do it. Let’s go inside and we can talk more. Hm?”.He didn’t wait for an answer and instead took Jinyoung’s hand in his, pulling up and dragging him to his apartment.

“You know where the room and the clothes are. Go change”.Meanwhile he went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee for the both of them. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso and a chest pressed against his back. Jinyoung nuzzling his face into the older's neck while pressing his body more into him, to absorb his warmth. He didn’t dare to turn around and disrupt the peaceful moment they were having until Jinyoung himself pulled away. The brunette turned around to find the raven with his head hung low and buried in his hands.

“I keep messing up”. Mark pulled away his hands from his face and handed him a cup before dragging him towards the couch. “I don’t blame you for reacting the way you did. I was expecting that anyways. But...I’m sensing there’s something more. Since you know, did you..confront her?”. A nod.

“Turned out she knew about our meetings. Well..she said ‘we’ which means my mother knows too. So she tried to do everything else to part us. And it worked. Even if she used our ch--the child for it”. Mark caught on to his little slip up and couldn’t help more think there is more to that. “Did you know she also had someone. But she began liking me and cut him off. Even kept the guy away from his daughter”.

“What?”.

“Yeah. I’m not the father. We didn’t have either. She just took a drunk me to her advantage”. His ang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter