013.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The destination is in driving distance. Jinyoung knew his mother, he knew she would call all the travel agency or airlines to either find out where exactly they are heading or for a certain someone to give a “pleasant” surprise. At least this way, he can avoid that. He has been looking forward to this weekend ever since Mark gave them the news. It’s well needed from the pressure of his mother, Suzy and her family but he also wanted someone actual time with the elder.

He has always liked Mark’s family vacation spot. The place and its surrounding is peaceful and away from the loudness of the city. It’s just the right place to just disconnect and rest your mind. Mark and Chan had already arrived and were busy unloading the car when he pulled up. Jihyo practically jumped out of the car and attacked Chan, leaving Jinyoung to take care of the bags. “Ahem!”. The two separated upon hearing Mark who was leaning against his car and shooting daggers at the nervous male next to Jihyo. “Oppa!. Don’t be mean”.

“What?. I didn’t say anything. Get your stuff inside and pick a room!. Under one condition….”. He didn’t have to say it, all he did was make the ‘I’m-watching-you’ sign from his eyes towards Chan and the boy got the message loud and clear. “That’s suppose to be my line”.

“Ppfff, she’s my sister just as much as she’s yours, ”. He helped Jinyoung with the bags while the younger ones took a tour of the place and taking pictures like it was some kind of challenge. “Why are both our bags in one room?”. Jinyoung received a questionable look from the elder as if it’s supposed to be obvious. “Because you and I are going to share a room?. What’s wrong?. Can’t trust yourself around me. I know I’m too irresistible”.

Jinyoung was full on judging him. “Remind me again why I fell in love with you. Because I..”. He couldn’t even finish his sentence and instead flailed his arms in the air as if that’s suppose to say much. “Question is how can you not?”. He replied just as exasperated with a scoff. “ Come on. Help me get the meat and grocery out of the car”. Jinyoung followed the elder with an amused grin, who only acted as if he was hurt. “You're cooking today, by the way”.

“What?!. Why?!”.

“Because I don't want to and since you want to be sassy, be sassy with the food”. He simply answered while packing their food for the weekend away in the fridge. “Your house is beautiful, hyung. The surroundings even more. I get why she likes this place so much”. It wasn't the first time for the Park siblings as much as it was for Chan. But the place never failed to give them peace and relaxation.

Later in the evening while Chan and Jihyo were spending time in the lake, Jinyoung was grilling the meat. Mark was in the kitchen preparing ramyeon and rice when he felt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter