016.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“How long do you plan on hiding here?. You know they’ll figure it out, right?. Besides you have to face her and all of this sooner or later. Might as well be sooner, Youngie”. Mark wanted to coo at his partner’s state with his arms crossed above his chest and pouting like a little child that didn’t get what they wanted for Christmas. But held himself back. “Not true. I can do exactly that. Watch me!”.

“Do it for the baby”. That’s all it took for his stubbornness to take a backseat as he looked up at the other. “Work it out so it falls in your favor as well and not only theirs. You’re the father not their puppet. Hm?”. After he finished packing the last of his files in his bag, he picked up his car keys and phone. “I have to go now. Don’t forget to eat breakfast”. He leaned down to press a kiss to Jinyoung’s temple before disappearing for his morning shift a little more earlier than usual.

Jinyoung stayed in the same position for another half hour before mustering up the courage to do indeed face his issue.

“Hello?”. “It’s me. Where are you?....Oh?. Okay, I’m on my way”. She’s at his parents house. Why isn’t that a surprise?.
  -------
“Was it bad as before or same?”.

“A little worse than before. The medication you gave me helped a little as they’ve always have. But is it normal?. I know migraines are nothing rare but it hurts more than it should. Usually when I take an aspirin, it subsides it but now those are useless”. While he spoke or more like ranted, the doctor in front of him continued to take notes. “Anything else that’s strange?”.

“Bleeding from the nose at random times. For me it would make sense if it was caused by the migraines but suddenly my nose starts to bleed. I’ve tried to think what scenario would fit me but I’m pulling a blank here”.

“Alright. I’ll schedule a few tests for you so I can have a better understanding. It’s a good thing you’re coming to check on yourself even if it may be nothing”. Since his shift wasn’t to start for another three hours, the doctor personally supervised and even assisted in the tests since he takes his job seriously and Mark was one of his bright students. That was until they framed him and lost his residency. The brunette trusted Dr. Choi since he was one of the few who believed him.

Now even at a new hospital, the younger would rather confine in him when it came to his health as the older man had walked him through some rough times with his studying and just life in general. Dr. Choi always knew what to say in whichever situa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter