021.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After their parents got the news regarding Suzy's accident, they wasted no time to get there. “Don’t tell them anything. Let me handle this, okay?”. The only way to know for certain is to find out from the source itself.

"Where is hyung now?. Jihyo, come on. It's important that I talk to him before things get worse for him. Where is he?". After much hesitation, the girl gave in. "Work".

"Excuse me, can I speak to Dr. Tuan. It's urgent. Tell him it's Park Jaehoon". After a few minutes of pacing back and forth, he saw the brunette approaching. His expression from worried turned almost emotionless upon seeing Jinyoung. "Using your dad's name, I see. This must be important".

"We need to talk. In private". Mark led him up to the roof where the many eyes and ears wouldn't be lingering around during this time of the day.The male crossed his arms in front of his chest while calmly staring the other down. "Talk".

"You brought her to the hospital last night. One of the nurses said so. I want to say thank you but...is it true?. Did you cause the accident intentionally?". Mark remained silent but only because of what he was hearing. Then again, he would be a fool to think the girl would say anything good about him. "A-and psychically hurt her. Did you?!. Why aren't you saying anything?!".

Jinyoung was starting to get frustrated with Mark's silence because there is only one answer to take away from that. Guilty. "Why are you wasting my time when you already know the answer?. You want to hear the words coming from my mouth?. Is that it?. Alright. It's true". The raven's eyes doubled in size when Mark did nothing to deny the allegations. "No. You're lying. You could never do something like that. For sake, you don't have it in you to harm a child!".

But despite everything Mark remained unbothered. As it may seem when really his nails were digging into the palm of his hands as he hid them in his coat pockets. "Also true. But I was angry and anger can make people do stupid things. If it wasn't for her, we would still be together. So her out of the picture means the baby as well". The deep frown on Jinyoung’s face turned into a disgusted one as he kept his eyes fixed on the man he loved more than anything. Who was his everything. He couldn't believe the words tumbling out of his mouth and the dead look in his eyes were only making things worse.

He wasn't sure what came over him. Before he could control his own hand the other's face was already whipped to the side. Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter