020.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Some might say it’s unhealthy or psychotic but Jinyoung wouldn’t be Jinyoung if his persistence didn’t come out to play. Despite their “talk” that night he kept tabs on the older through Jackson and Jaebum since his Jihyo didn’t tell him much. He figured it was to respect the space between the two. But what else can he do. He hates everything about the situation and it kills him to not be with the older the way he wants to. He hates the fact that he can’t even pick up the phone and just talk to him about his day or ask him how he’s doing since Mark won’t pick up to begin with.

“You have to at least tell him now that everything is over between the two of you. It shouldn’t matter how he reacts, right?”. Jaebum sent a glare in Jackson’s direction who chose to ignore the other. “Wang!. Now is not the time”.

“And why not?. He clearly doesn’t care even though Jinyoung calls almost everyday to know whether he’s breathing or not. And this hyung doesn’t think he should know a little bit of information that could cause our answer to be completely different one day!”.Mark slammed his glass down on the counter with enough force to break it before resting his face in his hands.

Jaebum’s glare only became more piercing and this time Jackson knew he crossed the line. “Hyung, I..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that.It’s just that--”.

“I know what you meant.And I don’t entirely blame you. I’m not surprised about the calls because I know him. I’ve made my decision but he’s still in denial which is why I can’t tell him. He has too much to lose, Jack. Unlike me. So just...leave it be”. The older male hopped off from the bar stool and patted Jaebum’s shoulder on the way out. “Don’t kill him. He only means well”.

He only had two glasses of whiskey so that means he wasn’t that drunk to hallucinate the scene in front of him. Suzy in her car crashed against his. The woman moved her head off the steering wheel as her hand came up to the wound on her forehead. Out of all the people, why her? . However the male pushed that back when he remembered a crucial fact. She’s pregnant and she needs assistance at once.

He opened the door to the driver side to help her out and that was when her eyes focused on the person holding onto her upper arm. “Wh-what are you doing here?”. She tried to sound annoyed by his presence but her words came out slurred due to the fact that she hit her head. “Come on…”. As expected, she pulled her arm away from his hold. “I’m not doing this for you. You aren’t that wounded but that doesn’t mean I risk complicating the little one’s life”. At that she looked up at him once again. This time surprised laced in her eyes.

At first she thought he meant Jinyoung as the one he’s doing this for but he proved her wrong. “And you crashed into my car”. Suzy took a glance at the state the vehicle in front of her was in. “JB, get your out here. I need a ride. Now!”.

A few minutes passed when JB appeared with a half drunk Jackson tailing behind him. “Holy , what happened here?”.

“Don’t let him drive. Keys”. JB handed the keys to Jackson’s car over to Mark since he’d be driving the male home. After helping her settle in carefully in the passenger seat, the brunette t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter