022.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“How are you feeling?”. Later in the evening Suzy got discharged after she was cleared of any major injuries. “I am. Well...I’m hungry”. The girl cutely pouted at him but the raven’s head didn’t seem to be in place. He looked distant for most part. The car ride was silent and even when they got home. Suzy would talk about anything, try to lighten the mood and even continue to act cute but she got nothing from him.

Jinyoung flinched when he felt a pair of lips kissing the corner of his mouth, barely missing his lips. Causing Suzy’s frown to deepen. “Are you okay?. You haven’t said anything since we left the hospital. You don’t react to me at all and won’t even kiss me. Is this about... him . What he d--”.

“Don’t. I don’t want to talk about him ever again. So just drop it. You’re fine, she’s fine and he can go to hell for all I care”. As angry as he tried to sound his voice which toned down to a whisper, failed him. He got up from where he was sitting in the living room to get a pillow and blanket to sleep on the couch as he always has when he stayed over. Much to Suzy’s dismay obviously.
  ------------

“Don’t tell me you believe her. Over him?. It’s Mark, you’ve known him for years. How can you possibly believe someone that has separated the two of you over someone you know better than himself!”. Suzy had already told their parents what happened and Jihyo was there to listen and see how she reeled their parents into believing every word she told them.

"The words came out of his mouth, Jihyo. He didn't deny anything. Do you think I want to believe him just like that?. What else can I do when he takes away the chance to give him the benefit of a doubt?. When he did nothing but convince me that he's the culprit?. He forced me to believe him". Jihyo let out a exasperated scoff, shaking her head. "And I don't want you anywhere near him. I can't ta--".

"Woah, woah, woah. Not because you believe her means that I do. The girl is lying and so is Mark oppa because I know he can't do something like this. I understand why you ended up giving in to his words but at the same time I can't understand how you could so easily. She may be the mother of your child and fiance but he is my family. Mark oppa means more to me than that lying in there!".

Mark was chuckling as the raven adjusted the pillow behind his back to lean on. "Of course you couldn't help yourself to call her that. Not that I blame you".

"I call it as I see it". The girl hummed taking out the thermometer from the Male's mouth and pressed her palm against his forehead. "Yeah. Your fever went down more compared to yesterd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter