004.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mark woke up in the morning, his head wasn’t resting on his pillow but rather the chest of someone, Jinyoung, who still had his dress pants and white shirt from last night on. When he came back inside he couldn’t find his boyfriend anymore and asked his sister in case she knew. Around 1 AM when the party was starting to get slow or better yet when the elder men just kept their drinking party going, he left and went straight to his apartment. After placing an aspirin and glass of water on the nightstand, he slipped his jacket off and slid under the covers next to the other.

Seeing the aspirin, he didn’t bother taking it since he honestly didn’t have a headache. Instead he took a shower, got dressed and made some breakfast before leaving for work. Jinyoung was confused when he woke up to an empty bed and sighed seeing the pill still there. “Stubborn as always”.

He already had some breakfast waiting for him on the table which made him smile softly to himself. “Thought you could use the extra sleep, so I didn’t want to wake you. Eat up!”. However Jinyoung still had no idea of the talk his mother had with Mark. But he could notice how disconnected the other has been for the past week. Either he’s working around the clock like a robot or he’s too tired and goes home or straight to bed. Jinyoung even asked Jackson but the other hasn’t noticed nothing strange about Mark except how much more serious he is. Rarely smiling or being his usual cheerful self.

---------

“Jackson!. How’s it going?. Have you seen Mark hyung?”. Jinyoung tried calling him before going over but he didn’t answer. So he thought maybe the older was too busy to pick up. “He went home. Almost fainted so our chief dismissed him for today and tomorrow. Probably work pressure”. And he didn’t even tell him anything.

Just as he placed the bags of food down, Mark walked out of his room. Judging from how he looks, he really did look sick. “What are you doing here?”. The dark haired male narrowed his eyes at him as he followed the male into the kitchen. “What the hell do you think you’re doing sometimes?. Working those crazy hours and knowing you, you probably didn’t eat enough that caused you to almost faint”. Even while ranting he pulled the older by his hand towards the living room where the bags of foods he brought were.

“Keyword: Almost”. He said calmly “What has been going on with you lately?. And don’t say work or that you’re tired. Because that’s not what I’m referring to”. Instead of replying he picked up his chopstic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter