010.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As wrong as it is, they both went to the same cafe just to bump into each other. It’s harmless after all, right?. They were able to move passed their little awkward phase and have a normal conversation like regular people instead of ex-boyfriends. During their talk he didn’t know why he felt the need to tell Jinyoung that a co-worker asked him out. It’s not like he’s cheating on the other. But he also didn’t want him to think he’s being kept in the dark. Not that it should matter, although it would make Mark out to be a hypocrite since he got mad at Jinyoung for doing the same in the past.

The look on the younger face said a lot. Anger, Jealousy but most of all sadness. But this is where they are now and how they’re lives are. He’s bound to move on and meet someone else, right?. It’s not like staying single is going to bring Jinyoung back to him and it’s not like one date is going to change his life completely either.

--------

He told himself, he wouldn’t let it get to him. But it did anyways. Apparently that one date went well because Mark is still hanging out with him, moreover he invited him to Jaebum’s party. One which Jinyoung is attending along with Suzy. And even though they kept their distance, they found themselves catching glimpses of each other. Something Mark also noticed is that Jinyoung seemed a little drunk. Which is weird since the younger doesn’t drink that much.

Another thing is, he thought he was fine with Jinyoung and Suzy but apparently he isn’t. He hated that way the dark haired male would look at the girl and kiss her. Show her off to their friends. Why should he care when he can do the same with his date?.

-------

Drinking at that time was a good idea to distract himself from a certain brunette and the blonde he was with. But the aftermath of it is equal to a nightmare for him. And it had nothing to do with a hangover or his splitting headache. But rather at the fact that he’s under his sheets, his clothes along with a woman’s scattered on the floor and Suzy entering the room dressed in his shirt, her neck decorated with hickeys.

“Morning…”. The woman was grinning from ear to ear as she slid on the best close to him. She was happy while he was nothing but frustrated at himself. “I have to say you surprise me. You look so innocent but… you are certainly someone else in bed”. The woman whispered her last sentence, getting closer to him as she started kissing his neck. Jinyoung moved away which he regretted doing because with that speed, his head felt like it just burst in half. “My ing head…”.

The male slipped on his clothes and quickly made his way to the bathroom for an aspirin, which he hoped that’s where she keeps it. ‘ I slept with her!. No, !. How could I mess up like this?’. " Jinyoung". He wasn't hearing a word she's been saying to him because he had to get out of there as soon as possible.

Even if Suzy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter