018.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Hyung?”. There was no sign of Mark which confused Jinyoung a little since the older told him he’s home. A big sky blue teddy bear sat on the coffee table in his living room, causing him to smile brightly. The front door behind him opened, revealing the missing owner of the house. “When did you get here?”.

“Just now. What’s this?”. Jinyoung asks after they pulled apart from a long awaited kiss. “Oh this…I saw it and couldn’t help myself. It’s cute, isn’t it?”. Jinyoung certainly thought so but not the bear. Instead the childlike excitement in his partner’s eyes. “Why are you not saying anything?. You don’t like it?. I know it’s big but…”. Jinyoung wrapped his arms around the older’s waist from behind and plants a soft kiss to his cheek. “I love it. But you’re cuter”.

Way to overreact, Mark. “So how were things while I was away?”.

“She’s annoying!. Like A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G!”. Mark burst out laughing at the younger’s rant, feeling rather amused by it. “But you were right about getting used to things. Waking up at any hour of the night can be tiresome but it feels natural. In fact it’s exciting. I’m going to be a dad, hyung. It’s scary, I’m not going to lie especially after reading all of those guides and books but you should see the clothes!!”. The male paused when his eyes landed on Mark, who was looking at him with a rather fond look and smile to pair with.

“I’m blabbering too much. Sorry”.

“Don’t be. I like seeing ‘excited Jinyoung’. Reminds me how precious he is for this world”. The things Mark would say may sound cheesy at times but Jinyoung would be lying if he said he didn’t like it. As intimidating and serious they portray themselves to be or how people would describe them, to be able to show a softer side to each other only shows the mutual adoration and sincerity between them.

It causes them to react to each other in ways they normally wouldn’t. Like the stupid sweet nothings that would come out of Mark’s mouth had the power to make him, Park Jinyoung flustered or blush. To hide the red shades on his cheeks, he leans into the brunette with his arms wrapped around his waist. “Our baby will know who you are and love you too. After all you’ll be its dad too”. He likes that idea. You could tell by how his eyes softened just by those words.
  ---------

Time certainly flew by because it’s already 10 weeks. Which meant the very first ultrasound. Jinyoung accompanied Suzy to the doctor because there is no way he was going to miss this. In fact the male has been very involved like he said he would be. From making sure she eats right to taking care of her medication. Jinyoung stood suit next to her when the doctor started the ultrasound. Both their eyes were fixed on the screen and they didn’t have to wait for the doctor to tell them ‘there’s your baby’.

A smile instantly g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter