012.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His alarm has always been a nuisance but not as much as this morning. Mark wanted nothing but to find his phone, smash it into pieces and throw it out the window. With a loud groan, he felt where it is and shut it the hell up. It was then did he notice another body in his bed. “Aren’t you a pleasant sight to wake up to”. He whispers in the younger’s ear before peppering his cheek down to his jawline with soft kisses. Emitting a groan from the other who slowly opened his eyes to adjust to the brightness in the room.

“Morning… had a pleasant dream about me?”. Jinyoung rolled his eyes at his comment then pretended to throw up. “Drunk or Sober you’re always so full of yourself”. But he didn’t say anything except grin as he nuzzled his face back into the dark haired male’s chest. “Um...what about that guy you’re dating. What if he comes by and--”.

“--we’re over. It wasn’t working out so we decided to stay friends to avoid any awkwardness since we work together”.

“And I know for one you give zero s about Suzy, ‘the dull face, no , ugly personality you so badly want to kick out of a window ' as you kindly put it last night. Talk about speaking your mind”.

“Hey!. That’s the nicest thing my mind is telling me to do. She’s lucky I don’t hit women”. Jinyoung couldn’t help but laugh because he knew Mark would if Suzy was a guy instead. “I-I kind of made a mistake”.

“Breaking up with me?. Took you this long to realize but it’s okay...I forgive you. Only because I have a splitting headache that’s holding me back from telling you want I really want to”. That’s not it. But good to know, he noted as he reached over for the aspirin and water. “Here”.

“One, I realized that the same night and second...I slept with her”. Mark choked on his water, putting the glass on the nightstand next to him before giving his attention to Jinyoung. “You slept with the she-devil?!. Eeeewwwww!!!!. I hope you’ve cleansed yourself in holy water because you are tainted!”. Jinyoung only stared at the older with eyes wide like saucers at his reaction. He was lowkey expecting some type of reaction but not one that made him burst out laughing. “You dramatic idiot”.

Jinyoung pulled him back down to lay down which he gladly did. “Wait a second..is that what was going on with you the morning you “wanted to see me” and spitting how you don’t want me to date Leo anymore?”. There was no reaction other than Jinyoung looking everywhere else instead of at him. “Pabo. I don’t have any right to get mad at you if that’s why. She is your fiance so you have every right to do whatever. This on the other hand…”. It was funny though how bad he made what they were doing out to be but continued to cling onto Jinyoung like a leech.

“You said to be selfish and that’s what I’m doing. But I don’t want you to be my secret. So I will try harder to fix this. Even if we have to runaway and just build our lives somewhere else”. The thought was tempting but there was also a consequence that they weren’t going to pay but others. “Rul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter