005.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is your problem?!. You think just because you’re my mother it gives you the right?. Not only are you trying to force me into a marriage but you just couldn’t stop yourself from degrading Mark. Why?!”. Jinyoung’s parents and sister were seated having their breakfast when the angry male barged in and immediately exploded at his mother. Upon hearing his words, Mr. Park’s directed his attention towards the woman. “What is he saying?. I thought I told you to stop this nonsense!”.

The woman got up from her seat staring both her husband and son down. “I said nothing wrong. He can’t give you what she can”.

“I don’t ing care what she can give and what she can’t!!”. By now Jinyoung’s voice had gotten even louder that it made his mother flinch. One might think her eyes would pop out at how wide they were. “Watch your tone with me, boy. How dare you raise your voice at me for him ?!”.

“The same way you had the audacity to tell him all of those things. Tell me… how would you feel as a parent if his parents refused me just because I can’t bare his child or how money seems to be important or how the bloody hell you want him to be the side man!. How do you think that would make me feel hearing it from his parents?!. The answer is you can’t because you think you have the power to put down anyone just because of your high status. Did it ever once occur to you that he would like a child of his own but can’t because I can’t give it to him?. How are we different from each other in that sense?”.

“None of you saw what it was doing to him. We talked about our future but coming from you, made him rethink everything about himself. Mark is working his off to get where he is for a good life ,for me!. So much he fainted yesterday yet he got up and still went to work. That’s the person I love. How dare you think you can take that away from me?”. The room fell silent as Jinyoung and his mother kept staring at each other. His father had his attention on him because he knew it was only a matter of time his son would snap. However he didn’t anticipate this.

“I’ve said this before and I will say it again. I am not marrying her. If you don’t have anything good to say about our relationship then don’t bother interfering either. And most of all, stay away from Mark hyung”. After making his point the male left the house as fast as he could. He couldn’t take another minute there. Jihyo got up disgusted and angry at her mother. “Did you see that?!”. Was she really trying to play victim right now?.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter