017.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“So how did it go?”. Mark had just gotten home when he received an invitation for a video call from Jinyoung. “Exactly how we thought it would go. They want us to get married early as possible. Before she starts showing”. The older stopped what he was doing immediately. “Don’t worry. I got them to hold off after her delivery. Should give us enough time”. Earning a hum from Mark in responds.

Jinyoung’s eyes wandered from his partner’s face down to his bare chest and abs, wiggling his eyebrows at him afterwards. Mark on the other hand covered his upper body with his hands, sporting a playful offended look. “ert!”. Causing Jinyoung to roll his eyes at him. “You know pure and innocent is not in your vocabulary, right hyung”.

“I’ll have you know that you are...absolutely right!”. Emitting loud chuckling from both of them as they spent the remaining night talking until they fell asleep.
  ---------

For some reason sitting in front of his doctor and former colleague, brought a sense of nervousness to Mark. The older man had called him in after receiving his results so that would be the reason. Even though in his mind he had nothing to be concerned about.

“Are you sure?”. As for confirmation he received a nod from the elder along with a pair of sympathetic eyes. “How bad?”.

“You have work in a few hours, Mark. We can discuss tomor--”.

“I will think about it anyways so might as well get it over with now”. With a heavy sigh, the doctor began explaining the situation in a much broader sense along with instructions of what needs to be done. “The earliest I can schedule you for is Friday, three days from now”.
  ---------

The two males weren’t able to meet up in the days followi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter