011.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling stupid?. Check!. Giving up?. No!. But the question is how would he approach Mark now after what he said two days ago. Because he hasn’t showed up to the cafe, he won’t meet him when Jinyoung stops by the hospital neither answer his calls. After dropping Suzy home, he took off to his own apartment when he got a call.

“Hyung!”. As soon as he saw his name lit op his phone, he didn’t hesitate a second longer to pick up. But the noise in the background wasn’t giving off a good sign. “Jinyoungie. Baby,...are you still mad at me?”. The dark haired male sighed deeply as he rest his head on his steering wheel. “You’re drunk”.

Mark’s hysterical laughter only confirmed it. “No..okay..maybe a tiny bit”. Why does he always think alcohol will always help him?. “Where are you?”.

“Uh...I’m not sure right now. Jackson brought us here”.

“Mark Tuan, I swear to God I will you up!. Honestly, what goes through your mind sometimes?!”. Jinyoung was pissed that he would rather drown himself in alcohol instead of talking to someone. Even though he was never good at using words when it came to how he feels. But the younger thought his sister and dad helped him. He knew though why Mark might have fall back into it. It’s because of what was said.

“Mark?. Are you still there?”. Loud music and chattering were only heard on the other end but not his voice. It got him worried. “I miss when you yell at me out of concern”. For a second he sounded sober, followed by a chuckle. “Stay where you are, okay?”.

Jinyoung didn’t want to but only hung up to call Jackson to know where they are. He knew the place very well as they all usually hung out there often. The place was packed as always, refreshing music, people occupying the dance floor as they swayed to the music. Some of them even against each other. He scanned the room until he eyes landed on the brunette with his head on the table and a drink right next to him. He push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter