024.

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He didn’t care how he parked the car. That wasn’t his concern as of now. “Suzy, open the door!”. Jinyoung kept banging until it flew open revealing a wide eyed Suzy at the other side. “What is going?”. The male’s jaw hardened the moment he saw her face, acting all nonchalant. “Nothing. Just wanted to see you”. He replied with probably the fakest smile ever coming from him.

“Can’t I come in?”. She was hesitating as if she wanted to say no. But the male didn’t give her that chance. Instead he pushed passed her and closed the door in. “We have something to talk about”. He stopped in the living and turned to face her. “About what?”. Jinyoung approached her with a gaze foreign to Suzy but the woman felt chills run down her spine for some reason.

The raven flashed her another smile as he reached out and a lock of her brown hair away from her face. “About what a beautiful..”.Her lips had already curved up in a smile but dropped as he continued.”..lying that you are”.

“Wh-what are you talking about?. What did I lie about?”. She stepped away from him and crossed her arms in front of her. “You look pathetic lying to my face right now when you’re caught. So save yourself the humiliation and stop trying. But since you have “no clue” what I’m talking about. Allow me to refresh your mind. The accident. You said Mark hyung caused you to crash into someone else, right?. See that’s funny because a witness said his car was still in parking when you crashed into him”. Suzy’s eyes grew wide but she quickly diverted her eyes to the floor.

“You lied!. And you used our child to manipulate me into believing he could do something like that. You still dare lie to my face right now...Answer me!”. The girl flinched at the loudness of his voice, absentmindedly backing further away. “My patience is starting to wear thin here, Suzy. Why the did you lie?!”.

“Because you still love him!. You lied as well. You said you’d stay away from him but you didn’t. Or did you think we wouldn’t find out?”. The woman finally found the courage to glare back at him but to say she isn’t small she felt under his intimidating gaze would be lie. Jinyoung tilted his head to the side, chuckling softly.“Are you really going to blame this on him or our relationship?. It’s not the same and you know it. He was my partner for nine years. My friend for twelve. He was the person I wanted to marry. While you...you’ve been the torn in our relationship the moment our parents came up with that proposal”. Jinyoung’s voice was chillingly too low for Suzy’s liking. The man looked like a different person. Like a predator to be exact.

“I didn’t have to build any kind of relationship with you. But I did for the sake of our child. And you have him to thank for that. He kept reminding me that just because we ed up, doesn’t mean she has to suffer. I was so blinded by the happiness you are carrying that I believed you over him. Because you played me like a fool”. The male chuckled emotionless while rubbing his hands over his face. “You already had everything you wanted from me but you just had to take him too, didn’t you?. Do you enjoy being a homewrecker?”.

Suzy’s eyes widened at the word as her expression changed into a broken, pleading one while shaking her head in d
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter