014

markjin || dynasty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
While Jinyoung got dinner ready, the couple and Mark headed out to show Chan some more of the place. He cursed under his breath when his phone started to ring because he immediately knew who it could be. And how right he was. “Suzy..”.

“I know this could wait until you got back but I just wanted to give you a little heads up. I’ve got some news for you...good news actually. Just hurry up and get back soon”. What could it even be?. She said good news for him but he had a terrible feeling about the whole thing.

Although a disturbing guess of what this ‘good news’ could be lingered on his mind ever since the phone call, Jinyoung did his best for it not to be noticeable when they all sat down for dinner. For the most part he had it all under control and was able to push everything to the back of his.
  --------
Barefeet padded the tiled floor as the male approached the figure in the water. “Here you are. Hiding from us?”. Jinyoung swam up to the edge where Mark was crouched down, his right hand in the water playing with it. “No, I just thought a swim would be nice. And so does the water. You should totally join”. With a yelp, the brunette ended up in the water before he even knew it. “Now we’re even”.

Mark slicks his hair back by combing his fingers through his wet hair and looks up through his eyelashes at the other. A smirk forming his lips that had Jinyoung backing away from him. “No, don’t you even---”.

Not only wasn’t he able to finish his sentence but he also wasn’t able to escape. For Mark who was too quick when he grabbed the other’s wrist just in time to turn him around. His hand on the back of his neck to pull him towards him and claim his lips.

One softly into the kiss while the other hummed satisfied into it. Mark’s arms around his waist tightened as if he’s afraid the other will r
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter