Of Care And Neglect.

1:13AM

"When I look back, it's the people I care most about deeply that ended up hurting me the most."
- Tablo.

 

Yunho stared at the ceiling of his room telling himself that now is the time to let all his emotions flow.
He should let himself go.
But as he looked up at the plain white walls, he felt nothing but emptiness. 

 

How could they abandon him like this?
He's breaking apart and instead of seeing him through this hard time.
He's slowly losing his mind and yet no one is there for him as he was for them.
Now, everyone is against him.

 

Yunho, the leader of DBSK, is supposed to have hold everyone and keep the group together and now that they're broken, it's supposedly to be his job to bring them back together.
He's human.
He gets attached to people and as much as he wants to, he is not as able as everyone thinks he is. 

 

Yunho got attached to the rest of the DBSK boys and he doesn't want to part with them.
But does he have a choice? No.
He doesn't even have a say but to everyone else, since he's the leader, he should've fought for DBSK. 

 

He wants to bring them back again together but he don't have the power to do so.
He needed help.
Yunho needed someone at least to tell him that he can and that he will be able to make it through.
But there was no one.
His company is not backing him up. No one is helping him now.

 

He gave his all for his job.
He works more than he should and push people on.
And now, when he's in deep , no one is helping him back. 
He cared so much for the company he's signed in and as much as it was the one that he cares much for it's the one that's hurting him most.