Of Revenge And Unhappiness.

1:13AM

"Would you becoming unhappy make me happy? In the end, would that really be happiness?"
- Tablo.

 

 

Sunyeol knifed the hundreds of photos he pasted on his wall.
He had nothing else he could do but look at photos ot you like the psychopath he is.
He loves you, you knew that too but he had gone over the limit.
He's crazy right now and it's ridiculous. 

 

You're off with another guy, so over him, but he was still as in love with you as when you left him.
You didn't really want to leave but he made you.
He loves you too much to an extend where it was hurting you.
He calls you daily, almost every hour, and although it seemed like a very sweet thing to do, it soon became very irritating and scary.
He demanded to know what you were up to, who you were with, it was although he was even there in person.
Sometimes, he would even just appear where you were and "suprise" you but really, it's scares you too much. 

 

He showers you with love and gifts but it turns far too creepy when he keep things you don't even remember.
Even strands of your hair. He was beyond crazy even. 

 

When you decide to leave him, he was acting like a total idiot.
He was screaming at you, crying for you as clinging onto you all at the same time.
He became a total fool for you.

 

He would follow you to places making sure you were never happy or at least having peace.
He was always here and there to make life for you.
He had always wanted unhappiness for you after you left him dry like that.
But then right now, as he sees you crying, it hits him. S

 

eeing you unhappy would that mean happiness for him.
Would he really be happy after that?
Then it came to him.
All he was doing was hurting himself while hurting you.