Two Strangers Who Came To Watch A Show.

1:13AM

"The musician and the listener. If this is love, it is between two strangers watching each other from afar. That rough, burning moment when you rush in and kiss is the show."
- Tablo.

 

It was almost 1am but Seunghyun can't sleep.
The young man who was better known as TOP walked out of his dorm and down the quiet alley behind his apartment.
He had nowhere to go, really but from the corner of his eye, he saw a cafe still opened.
Bored, he walked into it thinking of nothing much but a nice warm cup of coffee. 

 

As he stepped into the premises, he realized the place was almost deserted except for a lady sitting at the corner of the cafe, gently sipping on her hot cup of coffee, reading a book.
Girls who read had always been a turn on for TOP.
He sat not too far but still not too near to her and comfortably lay in the chair.
His eyes cheekily spied the girl and out the window trying hard to not get caught.
She saw him looking at her though but unlike most people she kept the eye contact with a very small charming smile.
It drove the man crazy.

 

TOP kept looking at her as how she always looks back at him. 
Less than fifteen minutes later, only half of his cup drank, he followed suit of the girl who left the cafe.
He quietly tailed her.

 

He isn't how he is right now actually.
He isn't the kind to be all e and follow a girl like a but this one young lady  was somehow daring him to follow her discreetly from behind.
And so, he did. 

 

While doing that, she suddenly stopped in her track and slowly turned to face Seunghyun.
He gulped expecting an earful but instead, he got a smile.
One that was too beautiful to be on a person.
She stayed where she was with the same smile still on her face as if asking for him to come closer.
Seunghyun was moving forward far too slowly and matters got into her own hand. 

 

Like rough air in the midst of a desert storm they both rush in and adrenaline rush down their spine.
A weird kind of happiness flow up their head and smiles filled their faces. 

 

Seunghyun had never felt this kind of sudden happiness in a long time and same as for the girl, she hadn't had a good kiss for a long time either.
And right now, it felt so good.
It felt as though, they had came in to watch a great show in the front seat after queueing for so long.

 

***

For karaHarith