Of Cowardice And Bravery.

1:13AM

"What is nothing to you can be love to me."
- Tablo.

 

Hongki looked at the couple in front of him, his boiling anger prevented him from keeping calm.
He looked at how pathetically this guy was treating this girl.
Well, Hongki is madly in love with the girl who is madly in love with the other guy who treats her like . 

 

She always follows the other guy around and as uncomfortable it made Hongki feel, following the guy made her the happiest.
If it made her happy, if it made her smile, then if it hurt him, it's okay.
But right now, it's not okay because she's hurting as well.
How could the guy say she's nothing to him?

 

Hongki would do anything to have her and here he was, with her by him and complaining.
Hongki was beyond furious.
How could he say that kind of insensitive thing so easily? 

 

The girl Hongki loves though keeps being with him, never letting him out of sight.
Hongki could only sigh and hope that she would actually spare a thought for him who was always lacking, always one step behind her. 

 

"She means nothing to you, but to me, she's everything."

Hongki angrily hissed.
He was not angry at the guy or at the girl who never did look at him.
He was angry at himself.
Why wasn't he brave enough to just confront the damn guy and sweep the girl he loves off her feet?