Pointing Hums At One's Head.

1:13AM

"Music was all I had to clear my mind. Humming was somehow my defense mechanism."
-Tablo.

 

Sungmin walked alone down the road back to the dorm he shares with 12 other members and on his back was his guitar.
He followed the trail the moon left behind and with every step, he let out a small single sigh.
He drummed his fingers against his chest once in a while in hopes that it would make the pain go away. 

 

He slowly crept his way back to the room which he shares with the youngest in the group.
The younger lad was away, he was back at his home so for once, the room was all for him.
Sungmin took off his heavy jacket and took out his guitar out of the bag.
With a heavy heart, he strummed out random tunes, humming along with nothing really in mind. 

 

This was how he lives.
Sungmin may be the man any girl dreams of dating.
Good-looking, adorable and very much likable.
But beneath all that, he was nothing more than a man who lost the only reason to live.
His fans were his adrenaline but this one woman, you were the one who kept him going. 

 

He could go crazy if he let himself be.
If he were to just let himself think of you as he please, he could end up losing his sanity.
Sungmin had nothing really. He had nothing but music.
He could do nothing but music.
All with all that he has, music was all he had to clear his mind. 

 

Music was all he could do and humming was his defense mechanism against fact that he was gradually losing his mind.
He didn't want to be a mad man so all he was left with was nothing but the sounds his faithful guitar produces. 

 

He could simply just choose to either go bonkers while thinking of you or he could run to where you were and fight for a little hope maybe.
But neither was possible.
Whatever is the use of running after someone who could never return the same growing feelings back.
It was impossible too for him to just go crazy.
He had a lot more to accomplish.

 

Music is his only refuge.