A Blessing To Forget.

1:13AM

"A day so wonderful that I don't even want to remember it."
- Tablo.

 

Yonghwa reached for one of the stacked Soju in his fridge.
He's not the type of guy would actually drink his trouble off.
He drinks to rejoice.
Now's the time to celebrate but why is it that when he drank the liquor, tears flow down his face? 

 

He had been going out with you in secret and you're ten time worst than anyone could ever imagine.
You take him for granted knowing well that Yonghwa really do love you.
You use his hard-earned money like it's water out of tap and only asked for him when you need to. 

 

Today, was the end of it.
Finally today, Yonghwa got the courage to stand up and break any relations with you.
He didn't want to actually.
He had every feelings since the start very much alive to this day but it's because he knew what you saw him as, he decide to let go.
He should rejoice this day ofcourse seeing that he's finally off your clutches but like all people in love, it hurts him too.

 

It's great that he's no longer with the leech that him dry, its wonderful.
People he knew who heard of their break-up feel good for him.
Yonghwa is a good man, everyone believed he deserves better. 

 

He drank the last drop of the alcohol and he smiled, no more tears in his eyes.
It's wonderful what happened today.

 

It's so wonderful, he never wish to remember it again.