The Rain Poured.

1:13AM

"What the raining sky want to tell you is that you're not the only one like that."
- Tablo.

 

In front of him was a hastily made path.
You know, those where people kept walking on till in time it turns into a pathway.
There was one in front of him and without nothing else in mind or nothing much to do, Seunghyun walked through it, curious as to where it would lead him to. 

 

Seunghyun had never been one who would take chances but today didn't feel like how it always did so he followed where his body wanted to move.
These days, his life hadn't been going on too well.
There were moments when he would just want to leave the life he's living and just be someone else but he couldn't.
Maybe if he were just a normal guy who lives a normal life, he may have choices and options but right now, he's Song Seunghyun, a part of the infamous band, FT Island.

 

Being the person he is, he has restrictions.
He couldn't go out late, he couldn't walk down the streets without people running after him, his freedom was to simply put: gone.
As he walk down this silent and lonely path, he dreamt of a life where he was someone else and he was nowhere near Korea.
The path stopped a little later in front of a huge rock and on top of it was a girl.
He assumed it was from the long flowy hair but she was looking at the other direction.
He would usually run away when there's someone around but strangely, this girl was attracting him the way a magnet is attracted to another one.

 

 
Seunghyun walked towards the girl and touched her shoulder and when she turned, he was greeted with a beautiful sight.
On her face, a garden grew.
Her beauty depicts of blossoming roses and pure white lilies.
And a petite butterfly, flying gracefully from one bud to another.
Her face was simply majestically beautiful.
He lives being surrounded by actresses and females singers/idols but none had ever had this effect on him.
But this same girl too was crying.
In her eyes were delicate clear tears that were filled with so much sorrow that he could only wish to wash away.

 

He sat by her side and wiped her tears.
Two strangers sitting in the woods looking at nothing but one another.
For them both, it felt as though they found something they had tried so hard to find.
It was magical but at the same time, unbelievable. 

 

All of a sudden a cold drop of water touched his skin.
Seunghyun looked unto see a rain cloud above them.
He would usually feel angry that it was raining on such a good day but today's rain was a miracle.
It was as though, the raining sky was telling him that he wasn't the only one like that.

 

That the girl by his side was also in the same troubled dilemma as he was and they both had saved each other.

 

***

For afrhxgd