Breakups And Breakdowns.

1:13AM

"There's nothing to think about so greatly. You fell. You can laugh it off and let go."
- Tablo.

 

Jaehyo pushed all the things on his study table off it and screamed.
He was really irritated, he wanted to just let it pass and not think about it much, really, he wanted to but he's not that kind of person.
He's the kind who would vent it out, on anything if it was satisfying. 

 

He should be really sad or depressed.
Maybe even call her back and threaten that he would kill himself upon her name.
Maybe make it look like a forces suicide but no.
He's angry, fuming mad. Why?

 

Because he fell in love with a woman who would never even give him a chance so little. 
Jaehyo had always been wary of whom he falls in love with.
Always making sure the people he have feelings are worthy.
He had never believed what people say that love was beyond control
. To him, it was if the person is disciplined enough.

 

But this one woman, she changed him so much so that even he forgot what kind of person he was. 



After throwing a fit by himself in his own apartment, he knew he had nothing left.
He wanted to throw more things and destroy whatever life he had but he was unable to.
He's not that strong, in fact he had always been the weakest amongst people he knows and as always, his hands reach out for his phone which had been sitting on the coffee table.

 

" I can't do this anymore. "

He whispered before breaking into tears.
He was ashamed.
How could he call his friend and cry like a girl who lost her barbie?
He's a man.
A man should never cry under any circumstances.
He made sure of that but now, he couldn't care any bit for that. 

 

He cried for a little then paused to breathe then he'll scream and cry again.
B-bomb at the other end could only sigh hearing the sobs of his friend.
He wanted to help really but all he could do was give words of comfort.
And honestly, he had never good at that.

 

"There's nothing to think about so greatly. You fell. You can laugh it off and let go."

That was the best B-bomb could come out with.