A.

1:13AM

[a]  1. The loneliest letter in the alphabet. 2. Stuck between two empty spaces. 3. What people use to define "success".
- Tablo.

 

 

Jiyong rest his heavy head on the table where he had been trying to work on a new song.
It wasn't usually this hard to make a song.
Usually, a tune comes to mind and he just pluck words from him head.

 

Now, it's so hard. 

 

He lay back on the chair and looked at the two empty chair that accompanies him through the late night.
Everyone had went back home to their family and yet here he was, lonely as can be, trying to write a love song.
How easy is that, huh. 

 

He is but a forgotten person stuck between two empty spaces.
He felt so out-of-place yet so belonged.
It was a strange feeling but it felt like that. 

 

He wanted to have a home where he could go to at the and of the day and into the arms of a woman whom he can love.
He wanted to.
But really though, he had nowhere to go despite him being Jiyong.
The G-Dragon everyone looks up to. 

 

When people look at him, they use him a definition for success.
At such a young age, he's well known throughout the nation.
What else could he ask for? 

 

He stared at the blank piece of paper and he wrote the letter "A", following that he draws a melancholy melody of the loneliness he felt.