Of Musicals, Plays And Performances.

1:13AM

"When tears wouldn't form because there were books, movies, and music that cried in my place... I'm fortunate."
- Tablo

 

 

Eversince young, Eunjung had always been very much interested in music.
Anything at all that has got to do with it.
Musicals, plays, performances. Everything.
Coming from a musical family too, it came as no suprise.

 

At a young age, she was thought to appreciate music. To learn and listen.
She got into dance, acting, singing and piano classes.
Her parents wanted her to be internationally acclaimed due to something that has got to do with music. 

 

Eunjung was thankful ofcourse seeing how she knew music was a part of her since the first time she heard it.
But as time passes and she grows older, she had many other path opened up to her.
She found interest in many other things.
Things like psychology maybe even mechanics but she has no intentions of telling it to her family at all.
She was not going to break her family's heart who grew her this well.

 

There are times when things get too much to handle and she manages the conflict within herself by having walks around her neighbourhood.
At the same time too, it's the only privacy she gets to think about herself.
At times, she gets angry thinking about how unlucky she is to not have the choice to do what she wants but then there are times too when realizes how lucky is she to have parents to is so concerned about her future. 

 

"Go up straight, it's door number 3."

She was given direction to the theatre room and went in with no hesitations.
Right when she sat, she wanted to cry but she couldn't.
She wasn't sad or angry anymore.
She was just feeling so confused, for no reason. 

 

She looked up to the screen and the protagonist was crying.
Then she laughed.
How ironic could this even be, she joked to herself.
But then it made her feel forcunate to know that when tears wouldn't form, there were books, movies and music that cried in her place.