Its Usually At The End That All The Good Things Come About.

1:13AM

"I don't know why you had to meet me in my life's worst moment, my heart breaks every time I see you smile."
- Tablo.
 

 

Donghae hid behind the wall in the comfort of his home with his girlfriend right behind him.
By their side they saw the moving silhouette of loansharks to whom Donghae owed hundreds of thousands dollars to.
He wanted this to stop or at least if he could, he should just face this nightmare alone.

 

There was no need for you to be there with him as well.
It  was killing him crazy. 
Donghae owed money not because of habits but because he wasn't well to do at the start even.
When his mother fell sick, he had no other choice but to borrow money to bring her to the hospital.
But it was still too late, she couldn't be saved. 

 

At his life lowest point which is now, he came to a road where he met a beautiful woman that's you.
You both loved as many would do when they see the one for them.
Donghae knew it wasn't right because while meeting you, he was in the midst of running away from from the loansharks.
He knew it wasn't wise to fall in love right when he's in deep pits of hell. 

 

He urged you to stay low and crouch still to avoid from being caught and thankfully the bad people passed by fast.
Donghae looked at you who had no choice but to hide as well.
It was at this point in time that he felt so weak.
What kind of man is he, that was all that was lingering in his head. 

 

" I'm sorry. "

He apologized, his conscience eating him from the inside.
You shook your head gesturing him that you were okay.
That this was nothing.
And then you smiled.
At your smile, everything he had on the inside broke apart.

 

  " I don't know why you had to meet me in my life's worst moment. "

Donghae softly sighed to which you heard.
You shook your head again and kissed his cheeks.
Its okay, you told him.
He just kept quiet. 

 

He kept quiet because it broke his heart everytime he saw you smile that smile when he could offer nothing in return.