Of Violence And Love.

1:13AM

"I didn't become your other half so you could bear half of my misery."

 

Jihoon looked at the sleeping silhouette of the woman he had been loving for so long.
You were the only reason for his constant smile and for as long as he lives, he wants to love you.
He lay down by you and looked at peaceful face, which was slowly depicting hurt.
You didn't know, nobody did, but it killed him everytime.

 

It's been countless times that he's seen you like this.
You'd toss and turn and at the end of it, tears will fall from your closed eyes.
Jihoon tried to ignore it but how could he? He loves you.

 

No one can never ignore tears from the eyes of people they really love.
Jihoon really loves you and it tears him apart when he sees you like that.
Especially when he knows he is the reason for every single tears on your face. 

 

He didn't want to hurt you, not the slightest bit but after being in love with you for so long, even his body don't do what's told.
He don't want to hurt you but he does.
He loves you, he does this because he loves you.
Constantly he tries to make himself feel better.
He didn't want to hit you or slap you, he didn't want to lay a finger on you but his body was not listening.

 

He just wanted you to stay being his.
He haven't had a good sleep for a long time.
Usually it's only at night when he could look at you and not be so violent.

 

When he see your sleeping face, it's only then that he feels so sorry.
It's beyond his control. 

 

Jihoon told you before to run away.
To get away from him so he couldn't hurt you anymore.
So that you wouldn't feel pain any longer. But you stayed.
He knows that it's because you love him too. It kills him when you cry but as much as he wants to stop hurting you, it almost impossible.
It was as if his body isn't his. 

 


You chose to stay, always.
When he hits you sometimes, he locks you in the room after that.
He does that so that he doesn't hurt you more but you will do anything to break out of that room.
Not to run or hide.
You do that so that you could come to him and give him a hug or a kiss in hopes it would make him feel a little better. 
It does but he just gets angry. 

 

"I didn't become your other half so you could bear half of my misery."
Jihoon softly whispered in the ears of the woman laying in front of him, you tears slowly stopping.