Mute.

1:13AM

"There were emotions that I can't fit into one phrase."
- Tablo.

 

Kwangmin sat uncomfortably in front of the doctor his parents had engaged him with.
He didn't know what to say or act to this person with him.
His parents told him to express himself to this person saying that she could help him.
Thing is, he didn't have anything to say.

 

It's not like he's suicidal or schizophrenic that he needed to spend time with a psychologist. 
He just didn't know what to say.
It wasn't that he had problems within himself, he just didn't know how to express himself.
Furthermore, there's nothing that he needs to express at all.

 

The woman asked him questions that made himself question his sanity.
She made him feel like he was indeed crazy.
How could his parents even make him see this woman? 

 

Kwangmin hadn't spoke to anyone for years and according to his parents, he had been speaking to himself.
It was true, he spoke to himself because he just didn't feel comfortable with no one around.
As he was thinking, the doctor talked to him about possibilities of him facing an Antisocial Personality Disorder.

What the hell was that? 

 

He didn't have any problem really.
He just didn't like to talk.
He has many to tell, he has too many emotions in him but he cannot find a way to speak his mind.
He had always find it more comfortable to just keep it all in. 

 

"I can only help you if you want to be helped. What is in your mind, Kwangmin?"

She asked me again for the umpteenth time.
I wanted to punch it in her face that I don't have anything in my mind but she insist that I do have. 

 

"There's emotions that I can fit into one phrase."

I bore into her and with a note of finality in my voice, I left the room, vowing never to speak again.