Of Tragedies And The Fight Back Up.

1:13AM

"There are a few close friends that have stayed by me and they said that for me to laugh again I would have to take up music. I started to make music to make my loved ones laugh again."
- Tablo

 

 

Jaejoong stared mindlessly at the blank night sky, his whole life dangling in front of him.
He lost everything in a short span of a week and it couldn't get any worst for him. 

 

Jaejoong was a happy man.
A happy man makes music and so does Jaejoong.
Music seem to be the only arena where he truly shined and where his presence was valued.
Jaejoong was happy for one reason and one reason only.
For his family were with him, he was happy.
Keyword here: was. Not now.
Now he was everything but happy. 

 

He was a proud father of a beautiful three year old baby girl and a great husband for a perfect wife, you.
He was grateful for his life and his family was all that mattered.
His family made him a happy man who could make music.

 

But right now, he was nothing.
He lost them both in a week.
You got into an accident and as if that wasn't bad enough, his daughter caught pneumonia and passed as well.

 

He now had nothing to live for, to look forward in every day.
Everyone who knew him advised him that it would only be wise if he took up music again, but he knew it better himself.
What music could he make now.
Even if he does, it no longer would be songs people would hum on beautiful days, it would be song of sorrow people would never want to hear. 

 

Jaejoong used to be that kind of person.
He would never even give a chance to sad music.
He always thought sad depressing music aren't supposed to be heard because all they spread were pain itself.
That's why all the songs he made were all songs that makes people rejoice, his songs were merry.

 

But right now, he finds himself listening to more and more music he used to be repelled by.
Somehow to him all the songs were about his life right now. 

 

He realized it was not him alone that is facing this kind of injustice.
There are people like him too everywhere.
They lost something they could never regain.
With the existence of those people, there are people who take things for granted.

 

For the lonely people and for people who leave out those whom they love, Jaejoong pressed his fingers on the keys of the piano and hummed to the song that played in his head.