Pt. 8

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell was that about in duelling?" Kyungsoo questioned as they made their way out of the classroom, Baekhyun on his way to detention rather than the common room to wait for dinner.

"Trust me, he deserved it." Baekhyun replied, his face focused on where they were going, suddenly turning back when Kyungsoo stopped.

"Why? Because he bet you in that stupid overall?" Kyungsoo sighed, "You could of seriously hurt him, Baek."

"Hurt him? Kyungsoo, he was the one who stole my necklace." Baekhyun spoke up, trying to bite down the guilt once again.

"All of that for a stupid necklace?" Kyungsoo almost laughed.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows at that, "It's not a stupid necklace!"

"You shouldn't go psycho during a class duel because of it!" Kyungsoo scoffed.

"Just off, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun was ready to turn, stopping when his friend held onto his hand to pull him back.

"Don't walk away." Kyungsoo's thick brows furrowed.

"You wouldn't understand." Baekhyun hissed pulling his hand away.

Kyungsoo could feel himself becoming more frustrated with Baekhyun, "No, I really wouldn't understand because I don't hurt people over snobby belongings."

"You think I'm a snob?" Baekhyun scoffed.

"The way you're acting over that necklace, then yes, you're a snob."

Baekhyun could feel his anger boiling, Kyungsoo didn't know why this necklace meant so much to him, "Well you're nothing but a mudblood!" Baekhyun yelled, regretting his words at the tears in Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Don't ever call me that again!" Kyungsoo deliberately shoved Baekhyun's chest causing him to stumble back.

"I really thought you were different from them all." Kyunsoo's teary eyes met Baekhyun's, "But you're just like the rest with your pure blood status. I wish I never knew such a horrible person like you, Byun Baekhyun." Kyungsoo spat immediately turning in the opposite direction, wiping the raging tears from his eyes.

Baekhyun stood still, wishing he could of bit down his tongue at the insult he threw to Kyungsoo, wishing he could go back and change a lot of things.

"What the are you all staring at?" Baekhyun hissed at the few students that stopped to watch the argument between the two.

He soon stormed off to detention, not knowing how he'd ever be able to apologise to Kyungsoo after calling him a mudblood.

Now only realising he was just digging a bigger hole for himself with this whole Chanyeol ordeal, now causing Kyungsoo to hate him too. Hopefully, Sehun would still talk to him, but by the looks of it so far, he wasn't so sure.

...

Baekhyun sat alone in the great hall, a few students scattered around, some chatting away to their friends, some more focused on the books in front of them.

Baekhyun ate his cold leftovers for dinner, not being able to get to dinner on time due to detention.

He held his head in his hand as he picked his cold food, looking up around the room, deep down wishing Kyungsoo would show up and he could apologise after what happened today.

"Hey, can I sit here?" The familiar deep voice spoke up.

Baekhyun looked up, his eyes falling on Chanyeol who also had a plate of food, no one was around to pay too much attention at a Gryffindor seated at the Slytherin table.

"Knock yourself out." Baekhyun gestured in front of him, he would've brushed him away but after what happened today, he was thankful he was given a chance to apologise, although it was always something he found difficult.

For the first time Baekhyun didn't snap back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter