Pt. 15

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter break went by quicker than Baekhyun had expected and he still didn't know what to do with Chanyeol, all he knew was to try to avoid him at all costs.

His father and him walked into the train station, the students exchanging goodbyes with families and some getting on the train flooded the space around them.

Baekhyun clutched tightly on to his suitcase, looking around slowly, he could see a few familiar faces.

"Alright, well, I'll see you for summer then." His dad spoke up.

Baekhyun stopped once his father did and nodded in response.

"Just do as I tell you." His father sighed, "Things will go easier if you do."

Baekhyun didn't want to nod at that, he hated the rules his father always gave him, not understanding why he needed them, not understanding why the Byun family image was so important.

"Baekhyun, answer me." His father's voice became more stern.

Baekhyun looked up his eyes falling on the familiar Gryffindor, their eyes locking for a split second but he quickly looked to his dad, "I understand."

"Good." His father outstretched his hand, pulling his arm back when Baekhyun visibly flinched. "Just get on the train."

Baekhyun didn't hesitate at that, he made his way to the train noticing Chanyeol and some other Gryffindors making their way on, feeling slightly relieved at that.

He made his way on, looking back to see his father no longer there.

Baekhyun made his way along the corridor, his eyes scanning into one of cabins, his eyes falling on the familiar group of Gryffindors, his gaze lingering on a certain one that was oblivious to his presence, which he was thankful for. He quickly made his way forward when Chanyeol moved from putting his luggage away.

Baekhyun made his way into an empty compartment, crouching up so he could put his case on the luggage holder, he turned back to the people walking in.

"Hey, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun's eyes fell on the familiar Hufflepuffs.

"Hey, Minseok and Yixing." Baekhyun replied as he sat down, the two sitting across from him.

"How was your winter break?" Minseok spoke up.

"Fine." Baekhyun answered, it was actually terrible because of many different reasons, but they didn't need to know that. "How was yours?"

"Great, I got a new typewriter that does the writing for me." Minseok replied with a smile.

"How was yours, Yixing?" Baekhyun asked.

"It was alright, I got a new wand." Yixing replied.

"You broke it?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Yeah." He sighed, "But I won't break this one."

Baekhyun brought his attention to the window as the train began to move, the two Hufflepuffs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter