Pt. 31

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun heavy eyes opened to scan his dorm, the rest of his dorm mates were still fast asleep, Baekhyun did fall asleep earlier but he felt restless and thoughts occupied his mind causing him to constantly wake up. He knew he'd regret it in the morning.

He sighed, the letter was folded on his bedside table and he'd always find himself staring at it, wanting to read it again and again and find some sort of flaw in it but there wasn't one. There wasn't anything to spark some sort of anger, some sort of hatred anymore.

The small part of him growing bigger and bigger just wanted to go and barge into the gryffindor dorms right now but he knew it wouldn't be possible at this time of night and besides what would he say?

He didn't know how he was even supposed to approach the big eared male in the morning, but he knew he'd have to figure that out as the time came because right now he was supposed to be sleeping.

He tossed and turned with a huff, knowing fine well, he'd have to close his eyes and endure his restless night.

...

Baekhyun woke up suddenly, he knew the amount of sleep he got was suspicious, his eyes scanned the dorm room to see neatly made beds.

Not again.

He tossed the covers off him and raced to his uniform putting it on as fast as possible, he caught a glimpse of his messy bed head in the mirror, with a huff he ran his fingers through his hair but it didn't make much of a difference.

Once he grabbed his wand, he rushed out the dorms, running up the grand staircase to check if he made it to breakfast on time.

With a sigh of relief, he stepped inside the great hall, people were still having breakfast. His eyes casted over a familiar Slytherin, he furrowed his brows as he made his way over.

"Why didn't you wake me?!" Baekhyun grumbled as he took a seat, catching his breath from all the running he did.

"I did but you went back to sleep," Sehun sighed as he ate his breakfast, "You really shouldn't assume that it's my fault."

Baekhyun wanted to snap back but he realised his cousin was slightly true, so he cursed under his breath and grabbed the remaining slice of toast. There wasn't a lot of food left after being so late.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun piped up at Sehun as he stood up.

"Class." Sehun rose a brow, looking back to the students now starting to exit the hall.

Baekhyun let out a huff, he'd only just sat down, he grabbed his slice of toast and followed Sehun.

"So, about last night," Sehun began as the two walked together to duelling.

"What about it?" Baekhyun questioned as he quickly finished his breakfast, knowing the teacher would tell him off for eating in class.

"Are you really going to forgive him?" Sehun stopped walking as the conversation became more serious.

Baekhyun took a deep breath as he also stopped, his mouth opening to speak but he didn't know what to say. He wanted to forgive Chanyeol, to forget it all, but he was still unsur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter