Pt. 14

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun closed the door behind him, now only letting his mind register what just happened.

Chanyeol kissed him.

He didn't know why but it made butterflies flutter in his stomach at the thought of it but he shook his head, this was the hated Gryffindor he was thinking about.

"Baekhyun."

Baekhyun's head snapped to the sitting room, his eyes falling on his father seated in front of the fireplace.

"Come here."

Baekhyun took a deep breath but obliged, soon stepping inside, the warmth of the fireplace taking away the coldness from being out in the snow.

"Sit down." His dad spoke up once his son came into view, pulling out what looked to be some sort of remedy for his face.

Baekhyun took a seat across from his dad, watching as he scooped up what looked to be a mixture of herbs and other ingredients he couldn't make out what they were exactly.

Baekhyun closed his eyes, flinching as his dad began to put it over his face, trying to keep his heart calm.

"I'm only doing these things because I want the best for you." His dad spoke up.

Baekhyun didn't know how to reply with that, he didn't feel as though his father wanted the best for him, or even cared about him.

"My father was the exact same with me." Baekhyun's dad continued as he smeared the remedy over Baekhyun's bruises. "You have to be strict with your son too, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun furrowed his brows at that, if he ever did have a child of his own he knew he'd never treat them the way his dad treated him, he'd never wish this on anyone else.

"I saw two glasses on the table," His dad said as he stopped tending to his son's face, "who did you have over?"

Baekhyun's heart dropped, "No one."

"What happened to lying, Baekhyun?" His dad put the jar down.

"It was just one for the elf."

"Really? That's not what I've heard." His dad shook his head.

Baekhyun's eyes snapped back to the small creature peering it's head in, soon backing away once it realised what was going on, Baekhyun's stare just as terrifying as his father's.

"Dad, I'm sorry." Baekhyun began, watching his dad stand in front of him.

"Sorry doesn't work with me."

Baekhyun huddled into himself for some sort of defence, waiting for his father to do something to him.

"Just go to your room." He heard his father let out a sigh, looking at his son's face scrunched up, reminding him of his younger self with his father did this.

Baekhyun looked up confused.

"Go before I change my mind!" His dad yelled.

Baekhyun immediately made his way to his roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter