Pt. 13

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol had settled back in his small bungalow, he'd managed to unpack his clothes and other belongings quicker than expected.

He let out deep sigh as he sat on his bed, his mind trailing back the small Slytherin in town.

He could understand why he was pushed away, it's not like he was exactly liked by the smaller. But he couldn't understand why he was bruised.

He got up, soon figuring on going out to look for him rather than sitting in his bedroom sulking.

He made his way out his house, glad he put on a thicker coat and some gloves at the icy coldness, noticing the small specks of snow making their way to the ground.

He followed his tracks on where he last saw the smaller before he ran up the hill, he made his way up, their was some few shops that didn't quite catch his eye and the odd town house in between.

His eyes widened at the street he looked down on, the houses were bigger than he'd ever seen before, he found his legs making their into the street, even for just a quick look at the houses, he didn't have much to do anyway.

His eyes widened at the writing on the closest house,

Byun Manor

He had no idea Baekhyun lived in a such a big house, it looks as if his small bungalow could fit in there and he'd still have room to walk around.

He didn't know why but he opened the gate and stepped inside, soon making his way up to the front door.

...

Baekhyun's eyes opened at the voices coming from downstairs, he didn't know if his dad brought someone over, he hoped he did because he wouldn't be so harsh on him with something around.

Baekhyun made his way out his room, looking over the banister, his eyes widening at the familiar big eared Gryffindor.

"Did you follow me home?" Baekhyun hissed.

Chanyeol looked up, his eyes landing on Baekhyun looking down at him from the second floor.

"No." Chanyeol shook his head.

"How did you even find my house and how did you even get in?" Baekhyun furrowed his brow.

"Well, it says Byun Manor outside so I kind of put two and two together and your elf let me in."

Baekhyun eyes look at his family's house elf, "Why did you let him in?!"

"I'm sorry, mas-, I mean Baekhyun." The smaller creature turned to Chanyeol, trying to guide him to the front door.

Baekhyun let out a sigh, soon coming downstairs. "It's fine, he can stay."

Chanyeol finally got a good look at his face, noticing his face beginning to swell.

Baekhyun caught him staring and turned away to go into the kitchen, "Do you want a drink?" He asked, keeping his back to the taller as he looked down at the counter.

"Sure." Chanyeol replied taking a seat.

Baekhyun sorted out two glasses, beginning to pour juice now only realis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter