Pt. 6

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun tried to estimate where he would of fell after the buldger hit him in the face, looking down at the grass. 

He looked back up at Kyungsoo and the two Hufflepuffs, one of them was Minseok and he brought his friend Yixing.

"Are you sure it's here, Baek?" Sehun called out over to him.

"It must be, keep looking." He shouted back at the group.

He was slightly becoming more worried at his lost necklace, it meant a lot to Baekhyun and he didn't think he'd ever forgive himself if he lost it.

The five searched around the grassy field, soon coming to the conclusion that it wasn't there. "I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I don't think it's here." Kyungsoo sighed.

"I don't think so either." Baekhyun also sighed, looking down.

"Come on, maybe some food will wrack your brain." Minseok suggested.

"You're just saying that because you're hungry." Yixing chuckled.

Baekhyun watched as they made their way back to the castle for dinner, trailing slowly behind them.

"What's wrong?" Sehun asked, draping his arm down to Baekhyun's shoulder. "Why do you need it so badly?" He knew how deeply the small locket meant to Baekhyun.

"The letter was from my dad, Sehun." Baekhyun sighed, locking down at the muddy path below them.

"Okay, what was it about?" Sehun questioned.

"He found out about the whole Quidditch thing." Baekhyun replied. "He said he's going to make me come home for winter break to talk about it."

Sehun looked down at the smaller, frowning sadly, he never did like Mr Byun, he was cold and strict, but Sehun felt as though he got the lucky end of the stick by having him as an uncle rather than a father.

"I know he's going to punish me, Sehun." Baekhyun let out a chocked sob.

"Hey, don't get upset." Sehun tried his best to reassure Baekhyun, but he knew how his uncle was.

"I just needed the necklace to make me feel better." Baekhyun sighed, trying his best not to cry.

"Don't get so worried about it Baek, it can't be far." Sehun reassured, giving his cousin a comforting squeeze on the shoulder.

Baekhyun quickly wiped his tears as they entered the castle, soon making their into the great hall for dinner.

...

Chanyeol looked up at the crowd of students walking into the great hall, his eyes falling on Baekhyun and Sehun.

His stomach dropping slightly at the sight of Baekhyun's puffy and red eyes, looking as though he was crying. Chanyeol tried his best to tell himself it wasn't about the necklace but the guilt from his stomach told him otherwise.

"How do you even open this thing." Jongdae sighed as he tried to open the locket attached to Baekhyun's necklace.

"Let me try." Jongin pulled out his wand, "Alohomora." The locket twitched, but still didn't open. 

"You really think a first year spell is going to open this?" Jongdae laughed, "It's probably some dark magic we don't know about, not surprised since it comes from the Byun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter