Pt. 1

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stopped inside the potions classroom for his final period of the day, he wasn't too worried about potions for his senior year, it was one of the subjects he was most confident at.

He took his seat beside the Ravenclaw student that had his head buried in a potions book.

"Hey, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun sat down beside the said male, he was the top in the class, one place above Baekhyun. It was a fight for the top between both of them but that's what made them grow closer over the years. Baekhyun never expected he'd befriend a Ravenclaw after being sorted into Slytherin back in first year.

His round eyes looked up, pushing back his big glasses, "Hey." He smiled.

"You won't be giving me the wrong ingredients this time." Baekhyun huffed, remembering back to his last period of potions when he nearly blew up the classroom.

The professor stepped inside, beginning the lesson.

"Since it's your last period of potions, I'll tell you the top five this week." She spoke up.

Baekhyun couldn't care less about the people before him, he was more eager to see if he managed to beat Kyungsoo.

"Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo." She stopped reading this list, soon continuing the lesson onto the potion they'll be making today.

Kyungsoo covered his mouth to hold back the laughter at Baekhyun's shocked expression.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows at Kyungsoo's reaction, soon turning his head back to scan around the room to whoever this Park Chanyeol was.

His eyes fell on a tall Gryffindor he never payed too much attention to, but because of his shocked expression Baekhyun could only guess it was him.

"Is that him?" Baekhyun whispered to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo also turned his head, nodding at Baekhyun's question.

Baekhyun kept his gaze on the taller, his eyes hovering over his features. He couldn't stop the jealousy rising in his stomach, how could some Gryffindor come along and take his place?

"Baekhyun, eyes to the front please, I don't want you to try to blow up the classroom again." The professor spoke up, laughter erupting from his classmates at her comment.

Baekhyun let out a huff as he turned around, holding his head in his hand, today was not a good day anymore.

...

"What wrong with you?" Sehun asked, a fellow Slytherin in his year and also his cousin.

Baekhyun looked up from his hands, "You won't even believe it."

"Go on then," Sehun rolled his eyes, picking some food out for his plate.

"This gryffindor boy beat me in this weeks overall today." Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter