Pt. 30

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh as he got back to the common room.

Today wasn't so bad as the others, mostly due to the fact that he hid inside the library after his classes, but what made it difficult was the fact Chanyeol was there for most of that.

Reminding him of everything.

Yet, a small fraction of himself was happy that Chanyeol went out of his way to sit with him today and it reminded him of how dorky the Gryffindor was because of that, especially with the mix up of books.

He felt a smile creeping on his face as he sat down on one the velvet sofas, a couple other Slytherin's were scattered throughout the common room, some studying while others chatted with friends.

Baekhyun wanted to scan over his notes from the library and then head straight for bed, scanning over his notes had become a usual thing due to assessments creeping closer.

He opened his notebook, his brows immediately furrowing as a piece of paper slipped from his book, gently landing on his lap.

He picked it up, expecting his closely, a little timid, if he had to admit. He didn't remember putting something in with his notes and he most certainly didn't know how anyone else did.

He rolled his eyes, man up. It's just a piece of paper.

He unfolded it, looking at the messy handwriting, that looked a little familiar, especially with the blotches of ink stained then and there.

To, Baekhyun,

If you figure out who actually wrote this then I guess this paper has reached the bin or been ripped to shreds, or possibly both.

But, if this somehow miraculously survived your wrath then that's progress right?

"Stupid, idiot," Baekhyun mumbled, he wanted to scrunch up the paper into a ball, but, he also wanted to read; to listen to Chanyeol.

If he had to admit it, he did miss Chanyeol a little, just a tiny bit. The small fraction of himself that deemed the whole situation as just a tiny argument, kept growing bigger, but it wasn't a tiny argument. Baekhyun knew that for sure, but it was beginning to not feel like it.

He felt comfortable seated at the library with Chanyeol, even if the tense silence was a little awkward, it felt almost normal. As if this whole thing never happened.

I know you hate me and probably will forever, but I just want to let you know what I've been trying to tell you.

I understand you're angry and that I've ruined what we had but I didn't do it to intentionally hurt you.

I thought it would make things better, make you feel better.

Baekhyun pursed his lips slightly, feeling a little guilty from avoiding Chanyeol, from not listening to him if this was what he'd been wanting to say.

I know you told me not to tell anyone, and what I did was wrong, there is no denying I hurt you.

I just miss you and if I had to take it back, I wouldn't because now you won't be as upset as you were and your health won't be as bad. Knowing you're okay now yet you also hating m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter