Pt. 11

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's eyes slowly opened, he let out a groan at his throbbing headache. He could pinpoint some things from last night, like talking with Sehun and then talking with Chanyeol in the Gryffindor dorm.

His eyes opened wide, he was in Chanyeol's bed. 

He immediately sat up, regretting doing so when his headache became worse.

"I was just about to wake you there." Chanyeol spoke up as he stepped in the room, a towel drying his wet hair.

"I barely remember last night." Baekhyun rubbed his aching temples, "I remember talking with you here a bit."

"Yeah, that's one thing that happened." Chanyeol sat down on one of the free beds.

"Was I really that drunk?" Baekhyun questioned.

"You were pretty out of it." Chanyeol said, not sure if he should tell him about what he said to Kyungsoo, or him crying. "Feeling hungover?"

Baekhyun nodded, standing up from the bed, looking down at his jumper, "You put me in this?" Baekhyun scoffed, looking down at the Gryffindor house symbol.

Chanyeol chuckled, "I was the only one that saw."

"Great." Baekhyun sighed, "Am I supposed to walk down to the Slytherin common room in this?" 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "Put on something else then." He pointed to his chest of drawers.

Baekhyun picked out a plain back top and basic pair of jeans, having to roll up the pant leg due to them being so long.

"Come on, lets go get some food." Chanyeol spoke up, once Baekhyun was dressed.

"I'm not even hungry." Baekhyun sighed, the last thing he wanted to do was eat.

"Well you can watch me eat." Chanyeol said.

"That sounds great fun."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at Baekhyun's remark, the two soon leaving the Gryffindor common room to go to the great hall for breakfast.

...

Chanyeol and Baekhyun took a seat in front of Sehun, who didn't look that much better than Baekhyun.

"You seem rather energetic." Chanyeol spoke up.

Sehun took his head up from the table, his eyes heavy, "Piss off." He mumbled, rubbing his temples.

Baekhyun let out a chuckle at his cousin's attitude, he was usually the one to have snappy remarks, it nice to see someone else be like it for a change.

"Where did you even go last night?" Sehun spoke up, picking at the food on his plate.

"I honestly don't remember, Chanyeol scooped me up at one point." Baekhyun laughed slightly, beginning to eat.

Baekhyun looked back up when he was greeted by silence from the two, noticing Sehun looking behind him rather than at him.

Baekhyun turned around, his heart drop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter