Pt. 16

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was pretty sure Chanyeol was lost in the sea of students behind him as they made their way up to the castle, Baekhyun was more focused on unpacking and just being relieved he was no longer at home with his dad.

He didn't hesitate on making his way to the Slytherin common room.

"Baek."

Baekhyun looked over at Sehun in the common room, "Hey," he smiled as he made his way over. 

"I tried to get home but my parents were away and-" Sehun stopped talking when Baekhyun hugged him.

"Was it bad?"

Baekhyun nodded, "It was really bad." He took a deep breath and pulled away from the hug, "But it's over."

"What happened?" Sehun asked as he followed the smaller into the dorm room.

"I'll tell you at dinner." Baekhyun sighed, opening his case and beginning to unpack.

"Okay."

...

The two Slytherins made their way to the great hall.

Baekhyun's eyes quickly widened at Kyungsoo rushing over to him, he didn't know if he was going to get a punch to the face or shouted at.

"Kyungsoo, I'm-" Before Baekhyun could even continue his sentence Kyungsoo held him in an embrace.

"I'm so sorry about saying all those things about your necklace I never knew it meant that much to you, I never knew about your mum."

Baekhyun furrowed his brows, "Wait, how do you even know that stuff?" His mind began to wander, the only other person apart from Sehun that knew about his mum was Chanyeol, his eyes scanned the Gryffindor table furiously but suddenly stopped when Kyungsoo spoke again.

"You told me when you were drunk at the party, Baek, I'm so sorry."

Baekhyun wanted to curse at his drunk self, "I'm sorry I called you a mudblood." Baekhyun sighed, "It just came out, I didn't mean it."

"It's alright." Kyungsoo smiled as he pulled away from the hug. "I get it all the time."

"How was your winter break?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It was good." Baekhyun replied

Kyungsoo noticed Baekhyun visibly tense at the topic of winter break causing his brows to furrow with confusion and concern.

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo's expression, "I'll see you after dinner." He quickly waved goodbye, making his way to the Slytherin table.

He took a seat across from Sehun and held his head in his hands.

"What did Kyungsoo say?" The taller questioned.

"Well, it turns out I told him all about my mum when I was drunk." Baekhyun sighed. "But he's alright with me now, I guess."

"That's good," Sehun looked up noticing Baekhyun's expression not exactly happy, "isn't it?"

Baekhyun shrugged, "He'll pity me now, won't he?"

"I don't pity you." Sehun spoke up. "Baekhyun, he won't because he's your friend."

Baekhyun looked down at his plate soon looking back up, "My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter