Pt. 17

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun made his way to his first period of fortune telling of this year, not sure what he was in for.

He quickly made his way to Sehun who sat with a spare seat beside him.

"This looks like what you'd expect." Baekhyun looked around at the classroom, his eyes falling on the few colourful tapestries hanging from
the walls.

"It's colourful." Sehun also looked around, not used to many colours in one place rather than the dull few of the Slytherin common room.

"What do you think your future is in for?" Baekhyun spoke up, taking the textbook from Sehun's side of the table, "Pain and suffering?" Baekhyun's eyes hovered over the symbol, that went with the descriptive text.

"I hope not." Sehun chuckled, taking the textbook away once the Professor walked in.

Sehun prepared the reading for Baekhyun as the Professor went over the instructions.

"Now, tell your partner what it says, you can use your books to help." The Professor announced.

Sehun sighed, looking back to the lingering tea leaves at the bottom of the cup, his eyes looking back to the symbols.

"God, just tell me already." Baekhyun couldn't wait, he hopped his knee up and down nervously, wanting to know if his life would be something more than his father and cold manor.

"It says you'll have to deal with the consequences."

Baekhyun furrowed his brows, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Sehun shrugged, "Well, it's your future what do you think it means?"

Baekhyun sighed, if he had to think what it meant it was probably something to do with his dad, but he couldn't understand what he had deal with? He wasn't disobeying him right now or maybe he would in future, besides this was fortune telling after all.

"It might be a good thing." Sehun tried to reassure the smaller.

"How could that possibly be good?" Baekhyun questioned, taking the cup to look a the tea leaves.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better." Sehun sighed, watching the smaller look slightly bothered, not wanting to upset him anymore after how he took winter break.

Baekhyun placed the cup back down with a frown, not wanting to look at it any longer, not wanting to be reminded of what could possibly happen.

"Class dismissed!"

Baekhyun immediately got up to make his way to lunch, soon stopping at the leaflet on the wall.

Hufflepuff vs Slytherin Quidditch match.

Baekhyun took it off the wall, reading the info, he had to find the Coach to tell her he couldn't play, he didn't want to face those so called consequences.

"Are you playing?"

Baekhyun turned his head to look at Chanyeol, who was making his way over also looking down at the leaflet, deep down dreading the thought of having to speak to him but soon accepting his fate, he'd have to talk to him some point in the year.

Baekhyun shrugged in response. "I don't know."

"Why not?" Chanyeol asked, leaning against the wall so he had a better view of the smaller's face, the worry flashing in the smaller's eyes causing him to become concerned.

"My dad-," Baekhyun stopped, "I don't want to anymore."

Chanyeol frowned at the mention of Baekhyun's father, following along with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter