Pt. 34

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean matching outfits?" Baekhyun nearly chocked on nothing but the air entering his lungs.

Chanyeol chewed the inside of his cheek as he leant against the wall in the secluded corridor they were standing in, "Well, that's what Jongdae said."

"And you'd believe everything he'd tell you?"

Chanyeol looked up to think about it thoroughly, soon coming to a conclusion when he nodded slowly, but he knew that wasn't the right answer when Baekhyun let out a groan.

"It's not like matching knitted jumpers or scarves, just suits."

Baekhyun felt some sort of relief with that, "So, shirt and black trousers?"

Chanyeol was about to nod but that was two simple, from what he heard, Jongdae and Minseok had matching tie colours.

"But we need to match somehow."

"That is matching, practically the exact same if you ask me." Baekhyun informed, a little confused on what Chanyeol was wanting from him.

"What about matching tie colours?"

Baekhyun was about to protest but the thought of it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, "Okay."

Chanyeol was shocked at Baekhyun's agreement, his eyes widening slightly, "Really?"

"Yes," Baekhyun sighed, but smiled at Chanyeol's expression, "But I only have my house tie."

"We can go shopping."

"Are we even allowed out to do that?" Baekhyun questioned, looking around in case someone heard their plan.

"Jongdae did it."

"I think he's a bad influence on you." Baekhyun teased.

"Are you so worried to lose house points in your last weeks here?" Chanyeol rose a brow as he leaned away from the wall.

Baekhyun was kind of worried about that, he never liked getting into trouble. But he knew he shouldn't spend his last weeks at school so uptight, he had to have fun. And what other way could he have fun than going out shopping with his boyfriend?

"Tomorrow," Baekhyun spoke up, "I'll meet you here tomorrow after breakfast."

Chanyeol's mouth fell open, quickly closing it as he let the information sink in, a smile curling his lips.

"See you then." Baekhyun walked by, brushing his fingertips against the taller's arm as he made his way to the exit, an excited glimmer in his eyes.

...

Chanyeol was waiting, he practically scoffed down his breakfast in seconds and rushed down to the corridor, it wasn't as quiet as it was yesterday but it wasn't like anyone else knew about their plans.

He knew he wasn't late and that he was very impatient in times like these. But he was excited, a day out with Baekhyun seemed unreal. It wasn't like when they went out together back on winter break, this was different. This time they were together officially.

The Gryffindor sort of regretted eating so quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter