Pt. 26

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun told Sehun everything at breakfast, everything to do with his dad, the nightmares and most importantly telling Chanyeol.

Sehun's eyes flickered to the Daily Prophet, "But how?" He questioned, "How did that happen?"

Baekhyun sighed, Sehun could be clueless sometimes. "Add it up, Sehun."

"Oh," Sehun replied, "Oh!" Then it all made sense, "Chanyeol? He did that?" His brows furrowed, gesturing to the newspaper.

"Yes and I don't know how, it just all happened this morning." Baekhyun sighed, holding his head in his hands.

The raging emotions before now leaving him empty, leaving him left to think about it all. And he didn't want to think anymore about it, he just wished it never happened. He wished he could go back and never tell Chanyeol about it, he really thought things were going well.

He sheepishly looked up from his finished plate of food, his eyes locking with a certain Gryffindor he didn't want to see, he immediately looked away.

Sehun noticed this and looked back, his eyes falling on the Gryffindor, he clenched his fists, feeling his blood start to boil. He stood up but Baekhyun grabbed him, "Just leave it." The small Slytherin sighed.

"I already gave him what for."

"What did you do?" Sehun rose a brow, wanting to know if Baekhyun had done enough to teach him a lesson.

"I punched him and then started hitting him with his stupid broomstick for the stupid match today." Baekhyun grumbled.

Sehun nodded in reply, deep down he didn't feel it was enough. He wanted to show Chanyeol what is was really like to hurt Baekhyun like this, to damage his family.

...

"Your not allowed to be here!" Someone shouted to Sehun but he didn't care, "It's players only."

He was more interested on finding a certain Quidditch player before the game started, he soon spotting him beside two familiar Gryffindors.

Sehun watched Chanyeol's blank expression immediately shift once his eyes landed on him. Watching his mouth gape open to try and justify himself, his eyes wide and hands flapping about.

Sehun didn't even say anything, he couldn't control his anger anymore, he balled his hand into a fist and grabbed onto the Gryffindor's collar, his fist meeting Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol accepted it, he knew he deserved it. He didn't fight back, he just let the tall Slytherin continue to punch him in the face.

"What the ?!" Jongdae yelled, tugging Sehun's arm to stop him.

Sehun didn't stop until Chanyeol reluctantly fell to the floor, clutching his already sore face from earlier.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jongin piped in, looking at Sehun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter