Pt. 4

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun adjusted his fingerless gloves as him and the rest of the Slytherin team made their way out to the pitch.

He was determined to get back at Chanyeol after everything that happened at practice.

The team lined up in front of their brooms, Baekhyun's eyes looked up at the crowd in the stalls, his eyes soon falling on Kyungsoo and it looked like Sehun was beside him. He gave them a quick wave and smile.

Soon stopping when the Gryffindor team came out into the field, Chanyeol stopping in front of him.

Baekhyun crossed his arms, as he eyed him up and down. 

"Feeling the competition?" Chanyeol questioned.

" off." Baekhyun hissed.

Baekhyun got in position, as the coach brought the whistle to her lips, he let out a shaky breath, feeling nervous deep down but he didn't let it show.

The whistle went off and everyone scattered up into the air. Baekhyun could hear the enthusiastic cheers from the crowd as the game started, but he wasn't too focused on that, he was more focused on where the golden snitch was.

He could hear the familiar whizz coming from the snitch as it flew around him mockingly, soon rushing off into the distance.

Baekhyun eyes were locked on it as he began the chase, letting out a groan as Chanyeol soon followed behind.

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol dived around the stalls after the golden ball, but Baekhyun had another idea. He kept track of him as he swooped up and throughout the stalls, noticing a clearing where the golden snitch was rushing out of.

Baekhyun was on its tracks again, Chanyeol further behind as he was now only getting out from one of the stalls, giving the smaller an advantage.

He flew higher up after the snitch, not daring to look down as he could hear the cheers from the crowd becoming more distant.

He felt his jaw chatter from the drop of temperature due to being so high up, he could still hear the whizz of its wings, losing it in the thick clouds.

His eyes locked on it as it rushed down to the field, he had not idea where Chanyeol was anymore, but he couldn't care.

He dove down after it, gripping tightly onto his broom, not wanting to loosen his grip at the fear of falling off.

He was extra careful to make sure he dodged the buldgers flying to each opposing team, the last thing he wanted was to be sent of his broom.

He tried his best to ignore the worried feeling as the golden snitch persisted on diving down, he was getting closer to the grass not sure if the small ball would cause him to collide with the ground.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter