Pt. 18

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun wasn't worried about the game, he was more worried in case his dad found out.

He stood in the middle of the pitch yet again, the shouting and cheers from the students around him was becoming a familiar sound.

He was beginning to regret agreeing to the game, but his stubbornness from what he said to Chanyeol before kept him from backing out.

Once the whistle went off he scattered up into the air, "Dodge the buldgers, dodge the-" Baekhyun stopped reminding himself as one came his way from the opposing team.

His hands tightened around his broom as he let out the shaky sigh, noticing the Hufflepuff zooming after the golden snitch below him.

Baekhyun pushed the seeker beside him away, a tactic he once learned from Chanyeol; so he could get closer to the golden ball whizzing forward.

He could feel the specks of rain beginning to splash down, rain was never good with a Quidditch match, he clutched tighter on the broom not wanting to slip.

His head quickly snapped back as the Hufflepuff seeker was sent back from a buldger, he let out a sigh of relief, at least it wasn't him.

He soon regretting his thought at the harsh impact against his face, these Hufflepuff's really wanted him of his broom.

It was as if the stalls were spinning around him as stumbled back on his broom, he fought the feeling of passing out, reminding himself about his father, he touched his throbbing face, his fingers drenched with blood from his bleeding nose.

He quickly zoomed after the golden snitch, his face throbbing with agony but he kept going, he had to finish the game at least before he got more hurt.

...

Chanyeol let out a gasp at the buldger slamming into Baekhyun's face, watching him stumble back just like he did in the match before.

Chanyeol was convinced he was going to pass out but he didn't, he watched him zoom by in the air once again.

He noticed the red blood dripping from his face and down onto his Quidditch uniform.

"Go, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yelled, hoping he could hear him.

He quickly quietened down at the odd looks from Jongin and Jongdae.

"Don't look at me like that."

...

The rain was hammering down now, Baekhyun was zooming after the golden snitch as fast as he could, he no longer knew where the Hufflepuff seeker was but he couldn't care.

He just wanted the game to be over.

He was close to the grass and with a deep breath he dived from his broom, tumbling and rolling onto the field.

Apart from his gushing nose from earlier he was now covered in mud and grass, his clothes soaked from the pouring rain.

The crowd was silent as they stared at him, Baekhyun slowly rolled onto his back, his hand holding the golden snitch shot up in the air.

"Slytherin wins!"

Baekhyun finally let his arm fall back down, letting out the heavy breaths now that the game was finally over.

He wasn't injured, well not entirely.

His eyes looked up, flinching at the raindrops splashing against his face, his eyes locked with the familiar boy in the Gryffindor stand.

He flashed him a smile and gave him a quick thumbs up before an ice pack was pushed against his bleeding nose.

...

"It's not broken." The nurse came to a conclusion about his hurt nose, "but I'd expect some bruising again."

Baekhyun was fine by that, he was sure his father wouldn't be notified since he wasn't injured to the point of falling unconscious.

He brought the ice pack back once the nurse moved away from his face. "There's a clean uniform there." She pointed to the edge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter