Pt. 19

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun brushed his shirt down neatly, quickly looking back to see if Chanyeol was following him, glad he wasn't but a little disappointed.

"Baekhyun?"

The said male's head turned to see the familiar Ravenclaw student.

"Why were you not at dinner? Are you okay?" Kyungsoo made his way over, worried in case he was kept back in the hospital wing because of the Quidditch game or if something else was going on.

Baekhyun nodded, "I'm fine, I just didn't feel like dinner."

"Oh, well, do you feel like coming to the library with me?" Kyungsoo asked with a smile.

"Okay," Baekhyun nodded, glad Kyungsoo was alright with him now, he didn't know how long he'd be able to go with knowing how much he hated him.

He was also glad Kyungsoo gave him a chance to hide from Chanyeol for a while.

...

Baekhyun sat at one of the tables while Kyungsoo hovered on which books to pick in between the shelves.

Baekhyun was just happy to be far away from the Gryffindor, he let his head rest on the table at the embarrassment washed over him from earlier.

Why did he always run away?

"What's wrong with you?" Kyungsoo spoke up as he made his way over with his chosen books, noticing Baekhyun slumped into himself.

Baekhyun let out a groan and lifted his head to look at the latter, "I just," He stopped and sighed, "I think I may possibly like Chanyeol."

Kyungsoo covered his mouth to silence his laughter, "Are you serious?" He shook his head with disbelief, "The Gryffindor you were so determined to get revenge to?"

"Stop making this worse for me." Baekhyun sighed, hiding his face.

"How are you so certain then?" Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun shrugged.

"Tell me, Baek." Kyungsoo sighed.

"We kissed again." Baekhyun spoke up, it was so quiet Kyungsoo almost didn't hear it. "And I ran away again." Baekhyun sighed.

"Why? If you like him, don't run." Kyungsoo replied, with a sigh, not understanding the small Slytherin.

"It's not that simple." Baekhyun shook his head, wishing it was but in his panicked state he couldn't think straight. Besides Kyungsoo didn't know about his father and he wanted it to stay that way.

"Whatever you say then." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

...

"You brought him in our dorm at winter break?!" Jongdae exclaimed.

"Shut up!" Chanyeol sighed, peeking his head out to the common room in case anyone heard.

"Shut up? I won't shut up, it's not like I bring some random people inside my dorm! What did you do? Snog again? Do something more than that?" Jongdae shuddered at the thought.

"For god's sake no!" Chanyeol huffed, looking to Jongin for help.

"Did you?" Jongin questioned more on Jongdae's side of this rather than Chanyeol's. He honestly wasn't sure what Chanyeol's intentions were when he brought Baekhyun here.

Chanyeol clutched his hair with exasperation, the two weren't listening to him, "No!"

"I believe him, Jongdae." Jongin sighed, looking to the furied smaller.

"I don't understand." Jongdae shook his head, "How can you hate him and do all this stuff?"

"Because people change and so has he." Chanyeol sighed. "I'm leaving."

"Wha—Chanyeol!" Jongdae huffed, he had more to say on his mind. "I'm not finished!"

Chanyeol continued to walk out the door, not quite sure where is long le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter