Pt. 20

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news had soon spread about the Slytherin and Gryffindor relationship, due to the quick kisses exchanged in the corridors or the fact that Baekhyun was being nicer to him in general.

"So, when did this whole Chanyeol thing happen?" Sehun asked as they made their way to the great hall for dinner.

"Two days ago." Baekhyun replied, remembering back to the library, a small smile played on his lips.

"And are you happy?" Sehun questioned.

"Do I look sad?" Baekhyun replied.

"No, you just look like you have something on your mind." Sehun sighed, stopping once the staircase began to move.

Baekhyun did have something on his mind, it was still to do with Chanyeol and him in the Gryffindor dorm.

"It's nothing." The smaller shook his head with a sigh.

"You can talk to me." Sehun sighed, turning to look at Baekhyun.

"I think Chanyeol might of saw—" Baekhyun's voice began to die down, not exactly sure if he wanted to tell anyone right now, "Look, I said it's nothing, okay?" Baekhyun sighed, going the opposite way from Sehun, which was back to the common room.

It's not like he wanted dinner anyway, with a deep sigh he collapsed on his bed. The one thing about his cousin was that he never came running after Baekhyun and yet, the small Slytherin like that.

He always walked away for a reason.

And right now he just wanted to be alone with his worries, because who else could he trust more than himself? He understood his worries more than anybody else, more than anybody will.

...

Baekhyun let out a deep sigh, he was now roaming the dimly lit corridors of the castle.

He was glad the corridors weren't so busy as the students calmed down for the night in their common rooms. He found his feet going a small wander, he didn't know where but just somewhere to take his mind off things and bide him some time before he'd have to talk to Sehun again.

The small Slytherin was about to turn the corner when someone already did that for him as they grabbed him by the waist.

Baekhyun's eyes widened, he didn't know who it was but they were stronger than he was, he squirmed and tried his best to wriggle free but nothing was taking the stranger's grasp from his waist, "Let me go!" He yelled, a hand slipping over his mouth instantly.

He was soon being dragged into the closest classroom.

Baekhyun felt the person behind him throw him against the ground, thankful they did when his wand skidded from his pocket. He soon picked it up and aimed at the stranger, feeling his heart drop to the bottom of his chest.

"Dad?" Baekhyun finally let out the breath he didn't know he was holding, from the way his father's eyes were heavy and the way he swayed, he was possibly drunk. "Are you drunk?"

Baekhyun's father didn't reply, his lips trembled with anger as his face became red the longer he looked at his son.

Baekhyun hasn't seen him this angry in years and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter