Pt. 2

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's eyes slowly opened, feeling as though he'd only just shut them a couple minutes ago.

He looked around his dorm room, Sehun's bed was neatly made and so was everyone else's. His eyes widened, he'd slept in.

", , ." He burst out of his bed, rushing over to his uniform, not caring if he looked a mess, because he didn't want a detention having to help the house elves in the kitchen.

He was nearly out the door when he had to run back in for his forgotten wand, he opened his drawer, thankful that he forgot his wand because it also reminded him to put on his gold necklace.

Soon enough, he was running down the empty corridors of the castle to get to his first period which was duelling. He didn't know how late he was but when he peeked his head into the great hall and no one was there for breakfast anymore, he knew he was screwed.

He tried to his best to quietly open the door to the duelling classroom, cringing at the heads turning his way. He quickly rushed over to the duelling professor, "I'm sorry I'm late, Professor. I slept in and I-" Baekhyun's rambling was interrupted.

"It's alright, just don't do it again, okay?" The professor replied.

Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief, soon making his way into the crowd of students around the duelling platform. Two students were already on it, casting spells at one another but Baekhyun couldn't care too much right now.

"You , why didn't you wake me up?" Baekhyun hissed at Sehun, who stood with his arms crossed, eyes focused on the duel.

"I did, but you just groaned at me." Sehun said, mocking Baekhyun's sleepy mumbles from this morning.

Baekhyun let out an annoyed huff at the taller, punching his arm softly, "Where's Kyungsoo?"

"And why would you think I'd know or care?" Sehun's head turned to the smaller.

"You really are an ." Baekhyun huffed, turning to make his way to look for Kyungsoo.

"You already told me so." Sehun called back into the crowd, a smile creeping on his lips at Baekhyun's expression.

Baekhyun slowed down at the sight of Kyungsoo chatting away to a Hufflepuff beside him, his eyes soon falling on Baekhyun, smiling brightly. "Hey, Baek."

Baekhyun made his way over, not quite sure whoever this Hufflepuff was, "Uh, Hey."

"This is Minseok, he's in my herbology class this year." Kyungsoo introduced the male beside him.

Minseok gave a small wave to Baekhyun, "You're Baekhyun, right?"

"Yeah." Baekhyun nodded, feeling as though it'd take him a while to get used to this new Hufflepuff, it always took him a while to get used to new people.

His eyes finally focused on the two students duelling, his eyes soon widening at the sight of the familiar Gryffindor on the platform.

He soon began to chuckle at the sight of his wand, it wasn't as nearly as impressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter