Pt. 7

My Hate Towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pushed a first year out the way as they were entering the common room, thankful he got an opening instead of begging the painting for the password, knowing it wouldn't let him in anyway because he was from a different house.

He stormed inside, heads immediately turned at the green on his uniform rather than red.

"You're not supposed to be in here." He heard someone shout out to him but he couldn't care.

His eyes met Chanyeol and he immediately made his way over, pulling his wand to his neck.

"I know you have it." Baekhyun spat at the taller, his sprained arm coming out of the sling to grip onto Chanyeol's collar.

"Baekhyun, calm down." He looked back at Jongin, who was slowly making his way over.

"Give it back!" He poked his wand harder onto to Chanyeol's neck, a million spells ready to be casted at the tip of his tongue.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Chanyeol tried his best to lie.

"Bull!"

Chanyeol could see the tears forming in Baekhyun's eyes, the guilt biting at him deep down.

"I know you have it, just give it to me!" Baekhyun screamed desperately, he could hear the sobs in throat as he spoke.

Chanyeol quickly fished for the necklace in his pocket, handing it to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun immediately snatched it from his hands, "I won't forget this." He wiped the tear coming down from his cheek.

He raised his hand, bringing it down to Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol held his burning cheek in shock, watching as Baekhyun stormed back out the common room.

It was the necklace that made him cry and it was all Chanyeol's fault.

...

Baekhyun finally made it back to the Slytherin common room when he burst into tears.

He clutched the necklace tightly in his hands, not daring to loosen his grip in case he lost it again.

"Baekhyun?" Sehun called out, he could hear the sobs from his dorm room.

"How did you find it?" Sehun made his way over to the smaller on the sofa.

Baekhyun quickly sniffled away the sobs so he could speak, "Chanyeol took it."

"That ." Sehun clenched his fists.

Baekhyun couldn't help but chuckle at the taller's reaction, "I told you so."

"Baekhyun, don't get upset over him." Sehun sighed once the smaller's sobs started again.

"It's just, why would he do that? All I did was beat him at a Quidditch game." Baekhyun looked down at the necklace.

"And be rude whenever he tried to talk to you." Sehun added.

"He deserved it though." Baekhyun sighed, trying his best to wipe his tears.

"He does and we can think of the many ways to get back at him tomorrow, but right now you should be in bed." Sehun sighed.

"You know I won't get to sleep over this." Baekhyun added.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter