49. Dance Competition

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

49. Dance Competition

 

Graduation is over but that doesn’t stop Chaeyeon from being even more nervous than before. She’s currently pacing back and forth in the couple’s bedroom. Sakura just looks at her pacing before finally speaking up.

 

“Babe, would you please stop pacing back and forth? It’s making me nauseous,” Sakura said as she holds her hand from the arising headache.

 

“I’m sorry Princess,” Chaeyeon said as she rushed over to the bed, sat down, and rubs Sakura’s back.

 

“I’m just nervous for tomorrow,” Chaeyeon said as she hung her head.

 

“Babe, why are you nervous? You guys are the best dancers I know and you will crush the dance floor,” Sakura said as she lifted Chaeyeon’s face to look at.

 

“What if what happened last year happens again? I can’t afford to mess up again, not this year,” Chaeyeon said as tear begins prickling her eyes.

 

“Aww, Babe, it’s ok, it won’t happen again because I won’t let that happen,” Sakura said as she embraces her crying girlfriend, tracing circles on her back to calm her.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, I’ll be there with you, cheering you on. Now let’s go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow,” Sakura said before laying Chaeyeon down on the bed before turning the lights off and pulling the covers over them.

 

“Thank you Saku-chan, I love you,” Chaeyeon said as she pecks Sakura’s cheek.

 

“And I love you Jjaeyeon,” Sakura said as she kisses Chaeyeon’s forehead before they both drifted off to sleep.

 

The next day, Sakura, Chaeyeon, and Wonyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter