10. Movies Marathon

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10. Movies Marathon

 

“Really!” Wonyoung exclaims as she still gets to hang out with her new favorite unnie.

 

“Yes, really but only if your Mommy allows it,” Chaeyeon said as she ruffles Wonyoung’s hair.

 

“Mommy! Can we? Can we stay here and watch movies with Chaeyeon-unnie?” Wonyoung asks as she looks over at her Mommy.

 

Sakura hesitated for a moment as she looks over at Chaeyeon, who just smiles at her. She looks at her daughter, Wonyoung, and sighed before agreeing.

 

“Ok Wonyoung-ah, we can stay and watch movies.”

 

“Really?!” Wonyoung exclaims as Sakura nodded her head while smiling at her daughter.

 

“Yay!! I get to hang out with Chaeyeon-unnie!!” Wonyoung said as she hugs Chaeyeon tightly.

 

Wonyoung got down from Chaeyeon’s lap as Chaeyeon excuses herself to her room to get her laptop. Sakura offered to help her hooked up her laptop to the tv, while she went and grab the ice cream and snacks with Wonyoung from the kitchen. The two then went to the living room and sat on the couch, Wonyoung in the center while Chaeyeon sat on her left, as Sakura finishes hooking up the laptop.

 

The three watches three consecutive movies, all animation for the two adults didn’t want to tarnish Wonyoung’s innocence mind. They ate all the ice cream and chips and drank all the soda Chaeyeon bought at the convenience store while watching the movies. After they watched the third movie, they ordered some food to be delivered as Wonyoung was hungry.

 

“I want tteokbokki, pizza, chicken, oh I also want more mint chocolate ice cream!!” Wonyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter